Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Sgt Pepper's Cardiologist

Smile If you could send anyone to Disneyland, who would it be and why.

Ok.... fantasty question here. Who would you send to Disneyland and why. It can be anyone whom you thinks needs to find something about Disneyland that would somehow make them a better person. Can be someone you know or someone you don't. Living and Dead does not even matter. Just two rules....

1. No George W Bush
    2. No Paris Hilton

Disney Road

• Sgt Pepper's Cardiologist

Smile If you could send anyone to Disneyland, who would it be and why.

Ok.... fantasty question here. Who would you send to Disneyland and why. It can be anyone whom you thinks needs to find something about Disneyland that would somehow make them a better person. Can be someone you know or someone you don't. Living and Dead does not even matter. Just two rules....

1. No George W Bush
    2. No Paris Hilton

Disney Road

• Banned User

Re: If you could send anyone to Disneyland, who would it be and why.

Since you posted it twice, I guess I'll answer!

I'd send my nephew, who has a heart defect since birth. He's had so many surgeries in his 6 years of life that I'd love for him to feel total happiness. To see the characters....to eat a big round sucker....to have a Mickey ice cream and to be totally immersed in something wonderful instead of scary hospitals and surgeries. THAT is who I'd send to DL!

•   
    • Dept. 41 and Club 55

Ed Grier. It's been years since his last trip inside the park. He would benefit from it most of all.

• Senior Minion

I would love to take my dad on Soarin'. He always loved flying and he can't sky dive anymore like he used too. Of course skydiving beats Soarin any day.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• is too darn hot.

Friend of mine in Georgia who's been having some rough times. She needs someplace where she can forget everything and lose herself in the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Producer Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by Sosai X View Post
    Ed Grier. It's been years since his last trip inside the park. He would benefit from it most of all.
    darn it, i knew someone would beat me to saying that.

• Producer Extraordinaire

ok, this isn't exactly "who should be sent", but it's an idea i just had that the question inspired (which is definitely rooted in fantasy).

how amazing would it be to be at the park with walt, the "nine old men" (marc davis, ollie johnson etc.), x. atencio, jim henson, and john lasseter? can you imagine what sort of stories you'd hear? what sort of ideas they'd dream up? what they like and what they'd want to change?

even a little more realistically, can you imagine if x. atencio, ollie johnston (the only member of the "nine old men" still living) and john lasseter got together to brainstorm a new attraction, building on both tradition and innovation, reverence and independence, and the spirit of creating something completely new, yet completely true to the disney spirit? how can i arrange that meeting?

i would love just to be there...

•   
    • Senior Minion

Bill Clinton

• love my friends

i would send my parents so then we could meet up with them.. It would be fun to ahve them there with my girls

Friends for life

• Progressive Disneylander

I would send my good friend John to Disneyland because he hates it. Not because he's ever been there; he's just is sour on the whole concept. The more good things he hears about it, the more he doesn't like it. Weird huh?

He thinks Disneyland is something like a Six Flags and he says he's 'been there, done that.' He has no idea! Anyhow, maybe being sent to Disneyland would be the only way to enlighten this crabby fellow.

• Disneymom

I don't know who I would send, maybe my sister and who two boys. THey live in NY. My sis is sick alot and the boys don't get to do much. I think they'd have a blast.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

A former theatre teacher of mine. He's only allowed himself to watch ONE Disney film (Alice in Wonderland and only because he was directing an Alice play) and has never been to Disneyland. I don't know if he has something against the company or what...but I think if he went there, he would love it.

• Disgruntled Former CM

Wink Re: If you could send anyone to Disneyland, who would it be and why.

Quote Originally Posted by dpdilla View Post
    ok, this isn't exactly "who should be sent", but it's an idea i just had that the question inspired (which is definitely rooted in fantasy).

how amazing would it be to be at the park with walt, the "nine old men" (marc davis, ollie johnson etc.), x. atencio, jim henson, and john lasseter? can you imagine what sort of stories you'd hear? what sort of ideas they'd dream up? what they like and what they'd want to change?

even a little more realistically, can you imagine if x. atencio, ollie johnston (the only member of the "nine old men" still living) and john lasseter got together to brainstorm a new attraction, building on both tradition and innovation, reverence and independence, and the spirit of creating something completely new, yet completely true to the disney spirit? how can i arrange that meeting?

i would love just to be there...
    This is exactly what I was thinking; you get my vote!!

"Somebody's goin' to have a LOT of explainin' to do...!"

• Sock Puppet

Lets just say the only place in california that celebrates BEANS!

I would send my grandfather because he is 65 and has never been there and hes such a great person never tells anyone no. second I would send my grandmother cause she is just the same as my grandfather.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast