Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

• That's Hawt

Mabye the big ones in charge at Disneyland are trying to convince themselves that a nemo sub ride would be a good transition from fantasyland to tomorrowland? I could see where it would make sense ...
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan
    Mabye the big ones in charge at Disneyland are trying to convince themselves that a nemo sub ride would be a good transition from fantasyland to tomorrowland? I could see where it would make sense ...
    Well, the queue is in Tomorrowland, so it needs to be solidly Tomorrowland, not Fantasyland once you're on the ride.

Beyond that, I always thought that the hint of subs above the lagoon surface was a subtle but effective transition between the two lands. And this could be reinforced by more futuristic Autopia cars which drive through a more fantasy future environment.
    See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
    78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by ModHatter
    Beyond that, I always thought that the hint of subs above the lagoon surface was a subtle but effective transition between the two lands. And this could be reinforced by more futuristic Autopia cars which drive through a more fantasy future environment.
    I agree completely. I do think that Autopia needs an update (I just hope it isn't Pixar's "Cars"). Any possibility of electric vehicles? Any possibility of more theming?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345