Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone not looking at anything?

Me and my friend have decided not to look at any spoilers, vids, spoiler pics, etc. so that we will be in surprise for our tirp in August. Anyone else want to be in the dark? It's really tough, especially here.
    Love WoC!!!

Next DL trip: August 2011

"What do you mean we can't get rid of those weeds in time? Then go over there and put some fancy signs with Latin names in front of them."
    -Walt Disney

• We wants the Redhead

Re: Anyone not looking at anything?

You are good.... Naw, we peaked every chance we got while they were building Nemo...lol. With my two boys, I could not have looked away, even if I wanted to. Goodluck, I am sure you will have a great surprise filled trip in August.
    Janet
    John 3:16

im with you. i am not looking at any pics nor videos of nemo until i see it myself.

•   
    • Senior Minion

I've looked at EVERYTHING and haven't gone on the ride. Now that my curiosity is satisfied I will not be standing in an hours long line on Monday, but instead will wait until July to ride at night.

I have to admit that even seeing what is here on MC I'm still not sure on saying if it is a good ride or not until I experience it for myself.

• Dreams do come true

I have not check out any pics or video but it hasn't been difficult thanks to the sticky threads up top and micechatters using spoiler boxes

We did not look until we went on Thursday.

I'll be going in two weeks so I don't want to spoil too much...however...I have been looking at all the pics and reading all the reviews,etc. But I'm not watching any of the on-ride videos or listening to any of the audio. That way I can get even more excited byreading about and seeing stills of what I will be experiencing, but not getting any of the full effect since I'm not seeing/hearing it in action.

• Man O Lantern

I'm not looking and it could be a year or more before we go on it. I didn't peek at Monsters Inc either beforehand.

I remember the first year they did the Nightmare overlay on HM, I peeked at pictures, and I'm still sorry I did that. We were there the weekend it opened, but I still had to look at the preview pics. I loved it from the getgo, but I wish I'd have more self-restraint.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

The only thing I have seen is all the picture of the lagoon from above the water, and the picture inside the subs. Nothing about the actual attraction itself. I do want to be surprised in July when I get to experience it firsthand.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

I'm trying to stay away, as best as possible. I have seen a few pictures, but I have not listened to any audio or looked at any video. I won't be able to go on it until October.
    "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

• Senior Minion

thats no fun
    Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

• Zero Blockout Dates

Nope. I get way more worked up and excited when I can see videos or read spoilers of what I'm missing.

And for me the real Disney "Magic" is in the the little details and how things work so spoliers and behind the scene stuff just makes me want to see it/ do it/ be there even more
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

I am the same way. I've looked at Frogberto's lovely pics of the lagoon and that is all. I will not even click on the Nemo link in the stickies section of the board. I'm with you! It is the first new ride I've been on in seemingly a long time (even though I rode the old subs a bunch) and I really want to see and experience it for myself. I don't even want to see pics of the cue and the details that surround the ride as you board!

I'm silly I guess. ...but committed.
    Permanecer sentado por favor...

• Progressive Disneylander

I'm with you; I'm not looking either!

I just make sure I avoid all picture and discussion threads concerning the ride. I have no interest in seeing any videos of it knowing that would really kill my first experience on it.

I remember I did look at the MiceAge pictures and report of Epcot's Nemo attraction knowing that it would be a bit longer before I ever would get to see that one in person.

In this case, I just have to wait a little over 2-months and I'll be able to find out what this one is like for myself. Can't wait!!

• Feeling LOVED

I made it a point NOT to look at anything with spoilers. I wanted to see everything for myself. I didn't want it to ruin my experience by knowing what was going to happen next.
    HEARTS CLUB !!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast