Quick AP question

I was wondering if someone could tell me what kind of discount you get at the Disneyland Hotels with the PAP
    and what other discounts/benefits go with it
    Thanks

Re: Quick AP question

I don't know what the actual % rate is for Resort Hotels. I think that just kinda varies. However, the other discounts for the Premium pass are: free parking at the Mickey and Friends parking garage, 15% off of food, 10% off all shopping of $10 or more. And no block out dates.
    "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

I just called last weekend for the week of 6/30-7/4 and the discount was about 10%. But I think it varies depending on availability.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• no flash photography...

I don't know all of them, but I do know one that we like the best.....10% off at the Fossil store...

also 10% off merchandise over $10 and 15% off food, free parking and there is a large list of the discounts for the DTD stores, not all of them give one...like sephora..

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by bloodnswash View Post
    I don't know what the actual % rate is for Resort Hotels. I think that just kinda varies. However, the other discounts for the Premium pass are: free parking at the Mickey and Friends parking garage, 15% off of food, 10% off all shopping of $10 or more. And no block out dates.
    The standard is 10%. However, there are also special AP nites sometimes.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    The standard is 10%. However, there are also special AP nites sometimes.
    Thank you

I believe the 15% discount off of food also has to be at $10 or more. However, I have never had to spend this much at the Nestle' store on Main St (next to the Gibson Girl Ice Cream shop). Also, the Gibson Girl does not allow you to use your AP.
    "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

Thanks for all your help. We are going in July and I am upgrading my 3 day park hopper into a PAP because we are going back at Christmas time with my in-laws. Does anyone know if I can use the Hotel Discount with the WDTC packages ? I know they will let me use my PAP for my ticket but wasn't sure about the hotel room.
    I have never stayed at the DLH and would love to do it at Christmas

• Producer Extraordinaire

generally speaking, hotels in such a market do not do much in the way of discounts during a holiday season, especially christmas. if they do offer 10% or something like that, it will be off inflated seasonal rates.

but 10% is better than 0%

once you become a member, you'll be informed of specials at the disney hotels from time to time, but they are generally, if not always, in the off-season (just like vegas).

If the PAP discount of 10% is offered during the Christmas season, I don't think you can book the room or pakage through the WDTC. I don't remeber seeing a spot to enter an AP number. You can call (714)956-MICKEY for all rates and availibilty. They will be very helpful with your questions and you can book your hotel room by calling this number. I booked a room in August at the Grand Californian and received the discount.