• Back home :-(

Places to store luggage at the DLR hotels?

My husband and I will be arriving at the DLR at around noon, however check-in isn't until 3pm. Since this is our first time flying and not driving, we can't stick the luggage in the car , and we're not sure what to do with our bags for the 3 hours in between time. Has anyone gone through this before? Is there an area where they'll hold our bags? Or will they just check us in early? Thanks for all your help!

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life
    All of the Resort Hotels have a place to check your bags while you enjoy the other DLR offerings. Check at the concierge desk.
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MegarooFifi
    My husband and I will be arriving at the DLR at around noon, however check-in isn't until 3pm. Since this is our first time flying and not driving, we can't stick the luggage in the car , and we're not sure what to do with our bags for the 3 hours in between time. Has anyone gone through this before? Is there an area where they'll hold our bags? Or will they just check us in early? Thanks for all your help!
    Not only will the bell desk hold your luggage (make sure you get a receipt from them, it makes it easier to find later on), but you may also find that your room is already available--the last time we went, our room was ready at 11:30. So you never really know.

Quote Originally Posted by Wotan
    Not only will the bell desk hold your luggage (make sure you get a receipt from them, it makes it easier to find later on), but you may also find that your room is already available--the last time we went, our room was ready at 11:30. So you never really know.
    I had the exact same scenario. Go into Anaheim really early, went to the hotel anyway and the room was ready.

Another time we got there early and they offered to hold our bags, but we had the car so we just left them in there.

• Wishing I was at the DLR!

At the DLR hotels, If you arrive early (we do all the time), you can pre-register for your room. They will give you a phone number, and an estimated time that you can call to see if your room is ready. You will also get your hotel credit card (if you're going to leave one on file), so can charge items to your room account, at the DLH, it's also your fast-pass to the Monorail. Oh, and of course the front desk will ask if you need to store any luggage, and point the way! Have a great trip!

• Rock Star Minion

At nearly every "moderate" or better hotel (three diamonds in AAA) in the USA, there will be a place for incoming or outgoing guests to have luggage stored.
    Tips accepted for this service if it is free of charge.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Hooterville, USA

You know, I shouldn't be surprised at the amount of great info this board offers.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.