• Minion

Disneyland Early Entry?

Does disneyland open gates at 7:30 tomorrow or 8:00 does anyone know? I need to know i need to know when to come. Thanks

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

Re: Disneyland Early Entry?

Might have been quicker just to check Disneyland.com and click on the "Calendar" link on the top. It says that the Park is open at 8am. For reference, you can check it out here http://www.disneyland.com.

Park usually opens Main Street a half an hour earlier then official park opening (rope will be up at the end of Main Street until opening). However, it is not always guaranteed that they do this.

Early Entry is one hour early into Disneyland Park, however you do not have access to Early Entry unless you are staying at one of the Resort Hotels (show them your hotel charge slip along with your AP).
    Burnt Toast
    The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

• I am a Pluto lover

Early morning entry is 1 hour before opening. DL opens at 8 tomorrow so it should be 7am for the EE.
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by patattack View Post
    Does disneyland open gates at 7:30 tomorrow or 8:00 does anyone know? I need to know i need to know when to come. Thanks
    Disneyland opens at 8am. Early Entry is at 7am.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• I am a Pluto lover

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast View Post
    Early Entry is one hour early into Disneyland Park, however you do not have access to Early Entry unless you are staying at one of the Resort Hotels (show them your hotel charge slip along with your AP).

If you are not AP it doesnt have to be a resort hotel, my 4 day pass allows me 1 early morning entry. I am not staying on the grounds. Just an FYI
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

• Minion

Park usually opens Main Street a half an hour earlier then official park opening.
    The exception to this is when the park opens at 8am. Then there is no rope drop and Main St doesn't open early. If the park opens at 9, gates will open at 830am and if the park opens at 10, gates open at 930am (rope drop is at park opening at the end of Main Street.)
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Minion

Might have been quicker just to check Disneyland.com and click on the "Calendar" link on the top. It says that the Park is open at 8am. For reference, you can check it out here http://www.disneyland.com.

Park usually opens Main Street a half an hour earlier then official park opening (rope will be up at the end of Main Street until opening). However, it is not always guaranteed that they do this.

I knew it opened at 8 thats the first place i looked. I was talking about how disneyland opens its GATES at 7:30 or not. Because last time i went it didnt open at 7:30 for us. I know EE is for hotel guests and it opens at 7 for them.

thanks though, we will be there at 7:30 haha

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by MellyMouse View Post
    If you are not AP it doesnt have to be a resort hotel, my 4 day pass allows me 1 early morning entry. I am not staying on the grounds. Just an FYI
    Notice what it says right over the original poster's avatar picture.

... but you are correct. Any 3-Day Park Hopper or more as one day of Early Entry included with the admission ticket. Yay!
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; 06-11-2007 at 04:36 PM.
    Burnt Toast

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by patattack View Post
    I knew it opened at 8 thats the first place i looked. I was talking about how disneyland opens its GATES at 7:30 or not. Because last time i went it didnt open at 7:30 for us. I know EE is for hotel guests and it opens at 7 for them.

thanks though, we will be there at 7:30 haha
    Then you didn't want to say "Disneyland Early Entry", just so you know. Because you mentioned Early Entry, I gave you the Early Entry information.
    Burnt Toast

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    The exception to this is when the park opens at 8am. Then there is no rope drop and Main St doesn't open early. If the park opens at 9, gates will open at 830am and if the park opens at 10, gates open at 930am (rope drop is at park opening at the end of Main Street.)
    That's why I said "However, it is not always guaranteed that they do this.".

So dude, when are you going to be around my neck of the woods again?
    Burnt Toast

• Minion

im sorry i didnt know what the official term for it was called, i jst called it early entry but now i know its called rope drop. lol thanks though.

• Minion

That's why I said "However, it is not always guaranteed that they do this.".

So dude, when are you going to be around my neck of the woods again?
    This dudette will be back down there July 14-20. Can't wait. This is the new pups first trip. Can't wait to see her on Dumbo!

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    This dudette will be back down there July 14-20. Can't wait. This is the new pups first trip. Can't wait to see her on Dumbo!
    Eh, I call everyone dude. I don't know why.

Was that a good enough cover?

Hrmn. Stop by on Indy.
    Burnt Toast

• Minion

Eh, I call everyone dude. I don't know why.

Was that a good enough cover?

Hrmn. Stop by on Indy.
    We will be doing Indy a few times. Just look for the dog in the HA line, that could be us! I usually wait with the dog and talk to the Indy CM at the HA gate. (Stopped riding after a few headaches and backaches...)