Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Question Newbies in July 15-17

    MiceChat has not been around that long but there is already a group of Chatters who tend to frequent the park together during the meets. Quite often new members join the group or just stop in for a visit here and here. I realize that MiceChat is a community and I have heard it said many times from meeters that everyone is so nice and it really does feel like a big family.

    So as I approach my first MiceChat meet in Disneyland this July I ask myself who else is going to be meeting for the first time? There are a lot of names listed in that sticky thread and I am curious to know who is a newbie like me since we will kind of be checking out this meet concept from a different angle.

  2. #2

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    374

    Thumbs up

    :devil: Newbie here and loving it. Really looking forward to my first MiceChat meet in July! :devil:
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09





  3. #3

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyParkFan
    :devil: Newbie here and loving it. Really looking forward to my first MiceChat meet in July! :devil:
    yay! So far there's two of us then. I think the odds are against us.

    Anyone else?

  4. #4

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Port Hueneme, CA
    Posts
    305
    Here!!!! Another newbie...we can stand in the corner together!

  5. #5

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187
    Quote Originally Posted by iheartdisney
    Here!!!! Another newbie...we can stand in the corner together!
    and link arms and skip down Main Street, USA?!!?

    Or stand in the corner? yeah... maybe that's what's best?

  6. #6

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    595
    i've only been to two, and i only stayed for a few minutes, so i guess i could be considered a newbie?

  7. #7

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyguy247
    i've only been to two, and i only stayed for a few minutes, so i guess i could be considered a newbie?
    I GUESS so? But you kind of have been tainted by the dark side. :devil:

  8. #8

    • Zapp's Minion :D
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,903
    This will be my 1st official MiceChat meet. I was there on May 4th, but no one knew who I was.:o I was very shy & didn't talk that much.


    (I do know a couple of MiceChatters from other Disney boards)



  9. #9

    • Feel the breeze!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    On the beach!
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu Minion
    This will be my 1st official MiceChat meet. I was there on May 4th, but no one knew who I was.:o I was very shy & didn't talk that much.


    (I do know a couple of MiceChatters from other Disney boards)
    Just do not forget about my drink!

  10. #10

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu Minion
    This will be my 1st official MiceChat meet. I was there on May 4th, but no one knew who I was.:o I was very shy & didn't talk that much.


    (I do know a couple of MiceChatters from other Disney boards)
    Okay.. so... you and disneyguy247 have technically gone.. so you count as a half ... so 1 + 1 + .5 + .5 = 3 newbies? That's it? I guess it will be a small corner that we'll be hiding in.

  11. #11

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    Okay.. so... you and disneyguy247 have technically gone.. so you count as a half ... so 1 + 1 + .5 + .5 = 3 newbies? That's it? I guess it will be a small corner that we'll be hiding in.
    Small corner? I don't hide in no freakin' small corner even if I am a newbie! Let's take charge BigPigletFan and be large!
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09





  12. #12

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyParkFan
    Small corner? I don't hide in no freakin' small corner even if I am a newbie! Let's take charge BigPigletFan and be large!
    haha! Sure, why not? Want to follw my lead? We can sing and march back to IASW and ride it together?

  13. #13

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    haha! Sure, why not? Want to follw my lead? We can sing and march back to IASW and ride it together?
    Let's be POPULAR!
    I might sing off key, but dang I can sing LOUD.
    I love IASW! (as well as POTC, SpM, HM, and Indy)
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09





  14. #14

    • Man O Lantern
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    It's fall, ya'll!
    Posts
    8,484
    I'm staying in a hotel room with a buncha girls I've never met (dsnylndmom!) and two that I kinda said hi to once (mamabot and Malibu Minion) at a MousePad meet a few years ago. I'll be new, definitely!

    There will be people at all these different meets that I've met once or twice throughout the last 3.5 years. But since I SUCK at meets--I tend to get very quiet--don't expect me to be the life of the party or to introduce myself.

  15. #15

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,820
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    But since I SUCK at meets--I tend to get very quiet--don't expect me to be the life of the party or to introduce myself.
    I have a very strong feeling that I would kinda be like that too, if I ever went to a meet. I'm so shy it's sickening.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. For all you newbies..
    By Rocker in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 11:23 AM
  2. Taking Newbies to Disneyland!
    By dchun2007 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 09:13 AM
  3. DisneyWorld for Newbies?
    By Reaver in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 02:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •