• Goofy

Smile Trip Report June 11

Well, Gang
    Today it was a very busy day oh yes indeed. I went to the park at around 11:10 am. Thats where I meet 3 fellow mice chatters first was whitestrat the other two I forgot, It was two ladies I still have to get used to the names Im so sorry about that.

At 11: 35 whitestrat and I went to form a line at its a small world for the nemo ride. Which was a very long line, 2 1/2 hours was correct from previous posters. The ride itself was a very nice and relaxing ride. I like the darkness where the subs shakes and the lightfishes appear. Great ride. Then we saw the pirates performing at the island and we saw it from a distance. Sparrow is just so entertaining and very funny to see. After that we went on the canoe which I enjoyed it so much. Stroking was so much fun to do everyone on the canoe was having a blast.

The we rode potc the line was only 15 mins about 4 in the afternoon. Fun ride.

Then I realise it was my time to leave because I had get ready for work tomorrow. My final ride of the day was tower of terror, I still get chills when i go there and the drops still scare me. Overall it was a very fun day despite being a very busy park.

Whitestrat it was very nice to meet you. You take great shots. I hope to meet some of you fellow mice chatters.

• Senior Minion

Re: Trip Report June 11

It's great to see that you were able to get on the subs and enjoy them - especially with some fellow MiceChatters.

• For You!

Glad you enjoyed your day!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Senior Minion

Sounds like a busy day made perfect!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Goofy

It sure did.

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

I went this afternoon too. First went to see Mice Chatter Brandon perform as a dream winner in High School Musical. Then I went to Pirates Lair to see MiceChatter kennyg77 perform with the pirates but after waiting over an hour no one appeared and I needed to keep moving. Went over to look at the crowds around the subs and then ended my time at the park with a great performance by Billy Hill. I will post some pictures of Brandon and other things tomorrow. It has been a full three days for me and I'm beat.

• Goofy

Im glad you had a great time wendy girl.

• Kenny the Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Wendygirl View Post
    I went this afternoon too. First went to see Mice Chatter Brandon perform as a dream winner in High School Musical. Then I went to Pirates Lair to see MiceChatter kennyg77 perform with the pirates but after waiting over an hour no one appeared and I needed to keep moving. Went over to look at the crowds around the subs and then ended my time at the park with a great performance by Billy Hill. I will post some pictures of Brandon and other things tomorrow. It has been a full three days for me and I'm beat.
    Once again, I'm sorry that you didn't get to see the performance. I'll a full video up later for you.
    Kenny the Pirate
    AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
    Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
    Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
    Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate