• Jungle Cruise Alumni

Subs Done! Now... about Star Tours...

Okay, so now that the friggin' hoopla for the Nemo Sub's is peaked and hopefully dying down (Unlikely, but we can wish) Al Lutz mentions the much needed improvements on Tomorrowland now Nemo is packing some heat on the east side.

My first question is How much of an impact would a new Star Tours video make? Rumor has it one may be on it's way to Les Anaheim, but if it's good than what could that do for the East Side? And if it's bad... what could that do for the East Side?

And secondly, god how I admire Walt's dedication to his projects and ideas but tell me, how can you constantly create the future when by the time you finish building, it's already dated, or worse... out-dated.

Mr. Shoes

P.S. I still think it's funnier to throw the bullets at the hippo's instead of shooting them. Bang Bang? Or Metal on Plastic Hippo? You be the judge.

• Boogers are salty

Re: Subs Done! Now... about Star Tours...

First of all welcome to our happy family of crazies, second of all, there are a lot of current Star Tours threads that might help you out so id suggest searching for them if your looking for a good discussion, as for dated rides I think Disney does a good job of making cyclical changes and refurbs, they never stop updating the park so they eventually get around to what needs fixing, not always for the better but thats a topic for another thread.

• Pathetically Obsessed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shoes View Post
    My first question is How much of an impact would a new Star Tours video make? Rumor has it one may be on it's way to Les Anaheim, but if it's good than what could that do for the East Side? And if it's bad... what could that do for the East Side?
    My thoughts: Tomorrowland might actually be worth visiting for more than Buzz and Space! Obviously, the draw on the west side of the park should help things over on the east as far as crowding.
    "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

• Master Gracey's Bane

Not only that, but if they brought Star Wars Weekends out the same time they opened Star Tours with a new ride...wow! You're looking at several SW Geeks like myself making the Trek out to see what it entails.

They'd be smart to open it alonglines of next year's Celebration V.
    Do NOT pull down on the safety bar, please...I will lower it for you...