Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Directly directed

Re: Disneyland-Inspired Theming in Your Home?

My room is done in Alice in Wonderland, with a few other bits and pieces thrown in.

• curiouser and curiouser

My hallway was completely done with a NOS/Haunted mansion theme in mind. I've been meaning to post some pics i just haven't gotten around to it.

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

My Entire backyard is all themed to Disney, so we have the following themed areas:

Big Thunder Mine
    Pirate's Lair
    and Fantasy Waters
    special effects lighting, Disney music, feels just like your at the park. House is the same way.

• Collision speed....FULL!

My Turtle/fish tank is very Adventureland themed, with a sunken ruins and my Jungle Cruise Boatfloating around. But right now I'm breaking the "theming rules" right now by having my FNSV buoy float/ around.

My studio is just filled with Disneyland stuff, like Disneyland Railroad artwork, attraction posters, and of course, all of my Models!

P.S. If you have the MiceChat Subs style on, you might not have seen the links I have in my sentences!

im trying to do my bedroom as a nightmare before christmas/new orleans square, but its hard now that i have to share a room with my brother. I got this room when we first came in and it has grey walls which is perfect for my tim burton motif, but then i started collecting a whole bunch of nightmare before christmas things and then started getting some things for new orleans square such as the shadow box but i have yet to get any of this stuff up since like i said, my brother and i now share the room.

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    My Turtle/fish tank is very Adventureland themed, with a sunken ruins and my Jungle Cruise Boatfloating around. But right now I'm breaking the "theming rules" right now by having my FNSV buoy float/ around.

My studio is just filled with Disneyland stuff, like Disneyland Railroad artwork, attraction posters, and of course, all of my Models!

P.S. If you have the MiceChat Subs style on, you might not have seen the links I have in my sentences!
    I have always thought you had the greatest recreations and models! I love your Mine Train through Nature's Wonderland the best... I am a miniature railroad fan and it looks like you use the same techniques I use on my layouts.

• been away for a while

Carson City Nevada , no it's not near Vegas

all i have as far as "theming" in my house is a giant park map on the wall , though when i was younger maybe... 11 or 12 i was determined to make my room like the inside of Pirates , i had my own make shift fireflies made out of glow in the dark legos.

My Maleficent tattoo

• Closed Account

My bedroom is Disney Princess, but not with any actually princess merchandise.
    The walls are lavender with a Tinkerbell Pink border around the top of crowns and castles.
    I have a really fluffy pink bedspread. All the other accessories in the room are related to a white, pink, and lavender, theme.
    The bathroom also is light pink, and around the edges of the walls I wrote some lyrics from Rogers and Hammerstein's "Cinderella" : "The world is full of zanies and fools, who don't believe in sensible people's rules, and won't believe what sensible people say. But because theses daft and dewey eyed dopes keep building up impossible hopes, impossible things are happening every day"

• Pathetically Obsessed

We have over 15 attraction posters hanging in the house, with the largest poster sized Pirates attraction hanging behind me in my office. I went to Aaron brothers and themed each frame that I bought to each of the different attraction posters.

We are currently building a lanai out in our back yard to go over our deck/BBQ. With jungle themed placesettings/table cover.... Cool!
    "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

• Sea Creature

Save one or two paintings, every piece of artwork on our walls is from Disneyland.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

I like more subtle theming. I have several prints of concept art from the park, as well as plaques and tapestries. I also have a large framed print of Walt walking through the castle.

My master bedroom is Tiki Room themed, inspired by a print I bought at the Disney Gallery of concept art. I have a paper lantern, lighted plants and the Tiki God lamp, as well as a really neat Lion King mirror and some other tribal stuff. I love it- it is very fun and relaxing. The best part is that it is not obviously Disney. Only a true fan would be able to tell. I thought about putting Jose there, but that is a little too over the top for my taste.

This thread should have pictures!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

We are in the middle of a remodel of our house. It's been four years so far this time but we've about doubled the size of our house. We're doing it ourselves. We have little Disney/Disneyland touches all over, but our third bathroom is going to be themed to the DLH bathrooms. We just took a pictures of the shower tile pattern when we were there in May. If we ever finish I'm going to then get into some serious theming.

I have a buddy who has his entire house done in a POTC/pirates theme. His front room looks like the forbidden treasure scene, he has a recreation of the pirate bar scene in his backyard, and has one small HM detail. The entrance to his rafters has been replaced by a window, and when one walks down the hall and breaks a IR beam, a lightning crash goes off, and you can see a skeleton hanging in his rafters. Pretty cool. I do need to go get some pics when I have the time.

Everytime I Go To Dl With My Daughter I Buy Those Mini Globes. And Right Now In Her Room We Have About 10-11. : )
    http://micechat.com/forums/customprofilepics/profilepic15617_5.gif

Next DL trip scheduled on: _July________

• Hiding in the shadows

I have posted these before, this is my 3 year old daughters under the sea Little Mermaid room. I did it with the help of my MIL and FIL who being ex USPS workers are both quite talented I think!

I plan to redo their bathroom into something Disney, but probably not for a while.

A little piece of heaven

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast