Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

• DL Nerd

Re: Autopia = Cars ?

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialImperium View Post
    That doesn't make much sense since I have nothing against the classics but it seems the most of you believe the future (PIXAR) is the enemy. A lot of the rides at the resorts are adaptions and I am glad they're adapting good movies. Would you really want Atlantis Subs? Or a ride about cows or chicken little?

no but neither does Every Pixar movie made needs it's own attraction.

Like It's been previously said.... a Cars ride would be fine. Just not in TomorrowLand

• I HAVE A HIDDEN MICKEY

That doesn't make much sense since I have nothing against the classics but it seems the most of you believe the future (PIXAR) is the enemy. A lot of the rides at the resorts are adaptions and I am glad they're adapting good movies. Would you really want Atlantis Subs? Or a ride about cows or chicken little?
    thats exactly right...

the parks dont need more, they need better. The best stories that have come out of disney in the past 5 years have been Pixar. Thats nothing to be ashamed of. Those movies have been GREAT, and thats not just MY opinion.

These movies have great potential in the parks, it just needs to be done right for it to succeed.
    Did you know that 87% of spoken statistics are made up on the spot?

• Destroyer of Mallcore

Quote Originally Posted by Junthor View Post
    no but neither does Every Pixar movie made needs it's own attraction.

Like It's been previously said.... a Cars ride would be fine. Just not in TomorrowLand

Oh I agree, I like the Cars DCA idea much better.

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

UM if your old enough to drive a real car Autopia is boring, but my nieces and nephews and my friends kids LOVE it!!

Remember that some attractions are designed for kids...

I think the current Autopia is very cool for the younger set, anyone else just get in your car and drive and get over the Autopia bashing!
    MEGADISNEY
    Owner/Travel Advisor - Magical Partners Travel
    Walt Disney Company Stockholder
    D23 Charter Member

• Boogers are salty

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDisney View Post
    UM if your old enough to drive a real car Autopia is boring, but my nieces and nephews and my friends kids LOVE it!!

Remember that some attractions are designed for kids...

I think the current Autopia is very cool for the younger set, anyone else just get in your car and drive and get over the Autopia bashing!

• Destroyer of Mallcore

I think the ride might be too tame for most kids. I don't remember ever hearing any kid bragging about riding autopia 3 times that day, but maybe because I only talked to the cool kids. 8)

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Yah, I don't think I need to remind everyone but the wait for AUTOPIA is consistently LONG. While it's not worth it for those who can drive faster than 5mph, it's still a winner as far as popularity goes with the average guest.

All I really want is for them to change the queue because that is the fugliest thing ever.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• 88 mph

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Yah, I don't think I need to remind everyone but the wait for AUTOPIA is consistently LONG. While it's not worth it for those who can drive faster than 5mph, it's still a winner as far as popularity goes with the average guest.
    Its wise to think this way. Why spend money on something that isn't broken? Why change something thats so popular?

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary... Impossible is nothing."
    -Adidas
    Quote Originally Posted by KISSman View Post
    In the grand scope of life, there's nothing actually cool about being knowledgeable about an amusement park.

• I HAVE A HIDDEN MICKEY

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Coheteboy

Its wise to think this way. Why spend money on something that isn't broken? Why change something thats so popular?
    I'm not disagreeing with the thought that the ride is unpopular, but its so outdated. It could use a bit of improving.

The cars are still gasoline powered correct?
    Did you know that 87% of spoken statistics are made up on the spot?

• 88 mph

Quote Originally Posted by blondiethesounds View Post
    I'm not disagreeing with the thought that the ride is unpopular, but its so outdated. It could use a bit of improving.

The cars are still gasoline powered correct?
    True that it could use improvement, but maybe its not the right time.

Hybrids, Electric, Ethanol and all other types of alternative fuel sources and engines are still more expensive to change all the little cars to that rather then continually using Gasoline.

But I completely agree that these cars should be converted to that. Just not now.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary... Impossible is nothing."
    -Adidas
    In the grand scope of life, there's nothing actually cool about being knowledgeable about an amusement park.

• Boogers are salty

Quote Originally Posted by Jeronius View Post
    Why change something thats so popular?
    Are you listening to yourself, thats the whole point of changing things in the park, DISNEYLAND IS A BUSINESS, Autopia is a popular ride with a huge capacity, it is easy to maintain and it doesn't take up extra realestate because most of it is on top of the Lagoon show building, from corprates view there isnt a single thing wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by blondiethesounds View Post
    It was just updated a few years ago!
    MEGADISNEY
    Owner/Travel Advisor - Magical Partners Travel
    Walt Disney Company Stockholder
    D23 Charter Member

• 88 mph

Quote Originally Posted by 1disneynut2another View Post
    Are you listening to yourself, thats the whole point of changing things in the park, DISNEYLAND IS A BUSINESS, Autopia is a popular ride with a huge capacity, it is easy to maintain and it doesn't take up extra realestate because most of it is on top of the Lagoon show building, from corprates view there isnt a single thing wrong with it.
    Wait what? I'm a little confused. I thought I was agreeing about not changing the autopia since theresnothing wrong with it... I think were on the same side?!?!?!

-Adidas

• DL Nerd

I think were on the same side?!?!?!

Foolish Mortal!!!

There are no SIDES on Mice chat!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Boogers are salty

Wait what? I'm a little confused. I thought I was agreeing about not changing the autopia since theresnothing wrong with it... I think were on the same side?!?!?!
    Sorry I quoted the wrong post, but im still right

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast