• :)

Nemo - Night or Day

Sorry another Nemo thread, I'm trying to get an Idea on what everyone on here thinks the best time the lagoon looks. Night or Day

• ..but I live in the Bay:/

Re: Nemo - Night or Day

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Sorry another Nemo thread, I'm trying to get an Idea on what everyone on here thinks the best time the lagoon looks. Night or Day
    I haven't ridden it yet but i would imagine it to be better in the day because of the relief it would give to people out who had been waiting in the hot sun for 3 hours. Leaving the world of sweltering hot Disneyland and entering the world of a submarine submerged in a cool and dark lagoon of fantasy.

6 hours, 22 minutes, and 415.28 miles from my heaven
    (Previously Chrisneyland..if you even knew who that was )

• A New Kind Of Villain

Having been on it multiple times I can tell you that you see tons more detail during the day than at night. You definitely get a better experience during the day.

Furthermore, the front of the sub is the worst seat in the house. The sweet spot is right in between the middle and the back. You get a lot more of the story and visuals sitting 3/4 of the way in the back of the submarine.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• UT99 Forever

People are making good points for day, but I think all rides are better at night.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Sadako View Post
    Having been on it multiple times I can tell you that you see tons more detail during the day than at night. You definitely get a better experience during the day.

Furthermore, the front of the sub is the worst seat in the house. The sweet spot is right in between the middle and the back. You get a lot more of the story and visuals sitting 3/4 of the way in the back of the submarine.
    i dont understand if we all go through the same stuff how it matters where u sit? i understand if your on the left side of the sub or the right but the actual seat matters?

• Sock Puppet

the left (port) side of the sub is nearly against the lagoon wall, limiting depth and decor. The Right (portside) sub can see vast into the center of the lagoon.

• Shubisha

I absolutely love it at nighttime and on the right side of the sub. Seeing more details in the daytime is nice and all but at night when you break through the bubbles it feels so spectacular seeing the underwater world, you really feel like you're deep in the sea.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by patattack View Post
    i dont understand if we all go through the same stuff how it matters where u sit? i understand if your on the left side of the sub or the right but the actual seat matters?
    Nemo or no Nemo, this is the beauty of the sub ride, and something that really makes it a unique experience. The ride is somewhat different if you are on the left or the right side, and it is somewhat different from front to back. The changes are very subtle. You wouldn't really notice except if you ride lots of times.

• Minion

well once summer is over nemo will be at the top of my list with space mountain and big thunder and whatnot. Ill ride it a bunch of times to see the small changes

• Kenny the Pirate

After doing Day as Soft Opening and Night at Nemo Event. I'd vote DAY. As a matter of fact, I'd vote monorail to get on first thing so you don't face a 2 hour or more wait time.
    Kenny the Pirate
    AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
    Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
    Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
    Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate