Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Re: Should Disney make an Annual Pass that can be use for both all US parks?

What about giving people who buy an annual pass a ticket booklet of sorts? (Yes, I know this is like Six Flags, but you know just because it's Six Flags doesn't mean it's not a good idea.)

Anyway, back to what I was saying. When a person gets a new ap (or renews) they would be given a booklet with one free admission to any one of the other Disney parks. Then after that the ap holder is given 35% off park admission for the rest of the validity of the annual pass.

Sound good?

...Joe...

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999 View Post
    You already can do that!
    I didn't know that. Hope that I became rich enough to do DL and WDW on consecutive days!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• is too darn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999 View Post
    You already can do that!
    Can already do what?
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Minion

It's best to think of the one-park-AP's as a prophylactic against spread of AP disease between the parks that would be engendered if the carriers could move promiscuously among the parks.

• When Will It Return?

I think any multi-resort AP would be slightly out of my price range. Though, I would give a serious thumbs-up if they gave some freebies or discounts for WDW admission w/ purchase of a Premium DLR AP and vice versa with a Premium WDW AP.

With Jay Rasulo taking over the world, you have to think some sort of multi-Resort pass is in the works...

-- PMM

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

• Defying gravity

I think that a $500 - $600 price would be reasonable for admission to DL, DCA, MK, Epcot, the Studios, and AK. (Not sure if there would be a separate option for the water parks, etc. in WDW). I have DVC theme park APs to WDW, around $330, and then a DVC deluxe AP to DL, around $212. I would think even $650 - $700 would be reasonable if admission to EVERYTHING was included, with discounts and no blockout dates.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

What I would love is a kid friendly AP. I want no block outs for when I buy my boy a pass but he certainly doesn't need free parking or discounts, my pass gets that.

But a pass for all parks is interesting to.

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

No, it further erodes the sovereignty of both Parks. Everyone is up in arms about the napkins and price tags being generic, now you want a generic AP?

The rush to make things "more convenient" these days is "cheapening" our World, and we appreciate less as a result of it. Again I say no.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    What I would love is a kid friendly AP. I want no block outs for when I buy my boy a pass but he certainly doesn't need free parking or discounts, my pass gets that.
    Clara - I couldn't agree more. Right now, my son gets in free because he's under a year old. But one day he'll need a pass. He doesn't need those discounts, etc and certainly doesn't need parking on his pass. Like they for the daily passports for children and adults, I think they should have the like for AP's as well.

Excellent point you have made. Thanks for sharing it.

• YOU KNOW IT! YEAH!

I've always wanted like, a world pass. A Disney World pass that you can use at all the parks all over the world. Of course it would come at a hefty price...but $500 or something ...i wouldnt mind spending on it Edit: Even $1000 would i spend!

SUPPORT THE CMs

For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDude View Post
    I would not mind a LIFETIME pass for DL Thats what I want!
    If I'm not mistaken, once you've worked for the company for 15 years, you get a silver Main Entrance Pass that's good for life.

you want an international annual pass be a CM lol

Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    No, it further erodes the sovereignty of both Parks. Everyone is up in arms about the napkins and price tags being generic, now you want a generic AP?

The rush to make things "more convenient" these days is "cheapening" our World, and we appreciate less as a result of it. Again I say no.
    I love the way you worded this. I have to agree with you.
    "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

• Disney Starved in AZ

if "Dreams come true at the Disneyland Resort," um, hello... Disney suits? Are you listening... now THAT would be a dream worth winning!!!

• is too darn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post

How does that follow from having a national/world AP? Most people would not be able to utilize such a pass. The pass would be for those types who live for their vacations. What's wrong with saving them a little money? As to the sovereignty, it's a theme park for crying out loud! Granted Disney parks are the best theme parks in the world, but they're still theme parks. Again, I disagree with you. I don't think a national/world AP would make the parks more generic. If anything it would encourage them to make them more unique so as to encourage people from either coast to travel to the other.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast