Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• ~Mambo Italiano~

If you could make a new DLR attraction what would the attraction be?

My attraction would be in Disneyland, located in Adventureland where Aladdins Oasis is.

The attraction would be "Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride" In the attraction you will sit in a suspended magic carpet shaped train where on the ride you take on a new Aladdin adventure with sudden turns, drops and stops with great special effects!

FP Hight Requirment "40" inches

Coming Christmas 2008!

What would your DLR attraction be?

• ~Mambo Italiano~

Re: If you could make a new DLR attraction what would the attraction be?

I see there arent as much creative people as I thought!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post
    I see there arent as much creative people as I thought!

Oh we're here alright. Only I've posted my ideas for new rides so many times I can't act like I'm excited about them anymore!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

My idea is actually an extension of TOT. The front would look the same but the bottom half of the back would be extened out into the Timon parking lot. There will still be six elevators running, but only the bottom ones would continue running the way they do now. Now the top elevators would be completely different. They would start out like they do now but after the last drop it would stop halfway up an let you off into the hotel hallways. Only to still be stuck in "The Twilight Zone" An the only way to get out is to hop into a rollercoaster car (like Space Mountains). An ride it to the bottom. It would go backwards and forwards. The hallways would be lit in blacklight an look all "twilightish". At some point in the ride you would come across a whole in the floor an that would be the main drop. It would go down about 3 stories an come back up 2. Eventually at the end when you hit the break run you will be sucked back into our dimension and let off the ride. Of course this ride won't have the best capacity but thats why it would have the option of picking the regular ride they have now or this new and improved version. I know this will never happen but its still fun to dream
    Last edited by TIS17; 06-15-2007 at 12:30 AM. Reason: some misspelled words

I like this one which I found on YouTube, very good ride creation by this guy. Good details too!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dwvCPnj0bnc

• ~Mambo Italiano~

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMike21 View Post
    I like this one which I found on YouTube, very good ride creation by this guy. Good details too!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dwvCPnj0bnc

That is a very cool creation, the only question is where would Disney put it?

• I'm not really here

That is a cool ride. Lots of lift hills though. I'd probably want to reduce the number of separate hills so there is fewer failure points.

I'd like to do an addition to Tomorrowland that involves simulator bases with 6 degress of freedom instead of the 2 that Star Tours has. Place it inside a sphere covered internally with tricolor LEDS so the entire interior surface is a projection screen. Because of the 6 degrees of freedom it could create brief bursts of lateral, vertical and horizontal g-forces.

Backstory would be a scientific research company that has created this vehicle capable of travel to any place in the universe as well as shrinking its size. This would allow for trips to distant stars, or galaxies as well as into the body or down to the size of electrons and smaller.

This allows for random scenarios to be selected for each time the ride runs. During the ride there will be multiple branch points leading to different problems and endings, all randomly selected.

The ride would involve lasers as well as fog and spark effects, audio in each seating location in the ride vehicle. Because the "screen" surrounds you completely (360 degrees), the vehicle can actually tilt to one side, slide sideways and spin rapidly creating very realistic g-forces while the video playing can also "rotate" with you giving the feeling of very real turns and dives, etc.

It would be based on real science, but with a roller coaster twist to it. For example, exploring the body, you inadvertently trigger the body's immune system and are attacked as a virus. Or while investigating a star, it collapses to a black hole etc. Maybe the star will only go supernova but not collapse to a black hole. Just when you think you know what will happen next, one of the random branches will kick in and it will be a different ride.

Think Indiana Jones + Star Tours + Adventure Through Inner Space + Soarin' + the really old IBM Powers of 10 movie.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Comin' at ya!

I always thought a lord of the rings ride would be awesome. You ride the eagles and watch the battle scenes and go into mountdoom and stuff...
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

• Minion

i like the idea of the aladdin thing replacing story tellers. It could be like Soarin, but instead its a big ol magic carpet and we go over egypt and china and whatnot. how fun but i dont think theres enough room.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

Quote Originally Posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post
    My attraction would be in Disneyland, located in Adventureland where Aladdins Oasis is.

The attraction would be "Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride" In the attraction you will sit in a suspended magic carpet shaped train where on the ride you take on a new Aladdin adventure with sudden turns, drops and stops with great special effects!

FP Hight Requirment "40" inches

Coming Christmas 2008!

What would your DLR attraction be?
    Sounds like Space Mountain to me.
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

A new DLR attraction? Why, *Harry Potter*, of course!

Oh, wait . . .

In that case, make it LOTR. Anything but Narnia.
    okerry

• Minion

We do need a pocahontas ride but i think the canoes would take to much room and they would have to go in critter country or well...adventureland i guess.

I'd do a Disney Villian's Village.

It'd be similar to the Princess Faire in format. You'd get to make/buy edible potions and magic tricks.

And there would be absolutely NO PINK stuff!!!

• Golden Dreamer!

I have thought this over and it would be themed to Beauty and the Beast. The style of ride would be the same as POTC and Splash Mouuntain.

The name would be Tale As Old as Time

I'd like a Big Trouble In Little China ride. The possibilities are endless with that one. It was set in San Francisco so it could go in DCA.
    "See, I didn't get the name Bad Billy Pratt for nothing."

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast