Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

Munching Down On Space Mountain

I rode Space Mountain once, and noticed that a rider in front of me was munching away on a slice of pizza - probably from Red Rocket's. He evidently had kept it concealed until we were careening down the tracks in the dark.

One has to wonder, did this person not want to take the time to dine at a restaurant? Seems like he could have gagged, or spilled his food on another rider.

Has anybody here snuck food onto a ride, or noticed somebody else who had?
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-16-2007 at 06:13 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Re: Munching Down On Space Mountain

I remember when they wouldn't let you take food or drinks into the Tiki Room. They made sure that you threw your food out into the trash cans before you went in.

Now with all the drinks and dolewhips it looks more and more like a matinee at the bargain theater.

• Minion

ive snuck a frozen lemonade onto haunted mansion but i rode with my friend who had one also, we didnt leave them on the ride.
    Ive snuck a coke into Aladdin musical after they said, no drinks please. I was dying of thirst and couldnt wait 45 minutes to get one.

but a pizza is rediculous and actually kind of funny

I saw a group of people eat thanksgiving while on the TOT.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    I remember when they wouldn't let you take food or drinks into the Tiki Room. They made sure that you threw your food out into the trash cans before you went in.

Now with all the drinks and dolewhips it looks more and more like a matinee at the bargain theater.
    Matinee at a bargain theater? That kills me!

Now that I think abiut it, the Enchanted Tiki Room does sound like the name of a tawdry lounge. I guess that the Dole bar is so popular, that Disney has laxed the rules in order tp avoid offending people.

Quote Originally Posted by patattack View Post
    ive snuck a frozen lemonade onto haunted mansion but i rode with my friend who had one also, we didnt leave them on the ride.
    Ive snuck a coke into Aladdin musical after they said, no drinks please. I was dying of thirst and couldnt wait 45 minutes to get one.

but a pizza is rediculous and actually kind of funny
    Your frozen lemonades must have melted down quite a bit by the time that you finished the ride.

You snuck a coke into the Aladdin musical? What a wild one you are! I'll bet that there were parched folks around that noticed you, and were looking about for a concession person.

And yes, sneaking pizza onto a thrill ride is a cheesy thing to do - but abso-freakin'lutely hilarious.

• Hey it's that guy I am.

this last time I went on Screamin' I had a coke unopened. I asked the ride attendant if I needed to throw it out. He said no, as long as I kept it closed and in the bag thingy. does that count?

• The one, the only...

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    I rode Space Mountain once, and noticed that a rider in front of me munching away on a slice of pizza - probably from Red Rocket's. He evidently had kept it concealed until we were careening down the tracks in the dark.

One has to wonder, did this person not want to take the time to dine at a restaurant? Seems like he could have gagged, or spilled his food on another rider.

Has anybody here snuck food onto a ride, or noticed somebody else who had?
    That story is a little scary. I don't want to be hit with flying pepperoni while on SM! I have not really seen people eating on rides, but I am sure that it happens. But it is not curious to others. If you are hungry, I don't want to smell pizza in the Haunted Mansion or get splashed with their soda on Splash Mountain.
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• Minion

well i drank the lemonade pretty fast so it didnt melt haha.

i went out of line to buy it and then i had to get back in and almost got crushed by an electric wheelchair and then i really broke the law, i jumped over the chains to get to my friend.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by JiminyCricketFan View Post
    That story is a little scary. I don't want to be hit with flying pepperoni while on SM! I have not really seen people eating on rides, but I am sure that it happens. But it is not curious to others. If you are hungry, I don't want to smell pizza in the Haunted Mansion or get splashed with their soda on Splash Mountain.
    Spashed with a soda on Splah Mountain? Hit eith flying pepperoni on Space? Your verbal discriptions are a real riot! I think I busted my gut laughing!

Bringing food onto a ride such as Peter Pan would cause it to reak. On the other hand, the line would likely become considerably shorter. Everybody would be off to Never Neverland.

• A Beautiful Tomorrow!

Would'nt you just want to buy a pizza and just eat in line I mean you have an hour or so in stand by just munch. I have to imagine though eating a slice of pizza on Space has to be funny on the on-board photos haha.
    "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

• is on the rocks

I used to sneak food onto the People Mover - a nice, relaxing ride and food break all in one. I've also eaten while in line for faster attractions - one memory is when my friend and I ate pizza while in line for Superman at Six Flags. We assumed the line would be about an hour, but was closer to 15 minutes. But, I couldn't imagine actually eating while on one of these faster rides!
    She did it!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by symbolic View Post
    I saw a group of people eat thanksgiving while on the TOT.
    Sounds like they gave eachother the bird - with all the trimmings. What was for dessert?

Quote Originally Posted by squashandstretch View Post
    this last time I went on Screamin' I had a coke unopened. I asked the ride attendant if I needed to throw it out. He said no, as long as I kept it closed and in the bag thingy. does that count?
    You are just out of control! You Coke-aholic. I'll bet you bribed the attendant with anothe Coke in order to get them to allow you do that.

Quote Originally Posted by patattack View Post
    well i drank the lemonade pretty fast so it didnt melt haha.

i went out of line to buy it and then i had to get back in and almost got crushed by an electric wheelchair and then i really broke the law, i jumped over the chains to get to my friend.
    Just goes to show, if you are going to break the rules...be prepared for the consequences. If a ride operator or security doesn't catch you...somebody will either block or nail you with a wheelchair every time!

• [Explitive deleted]

yah gotta wonder if it got dropped or landed in machinery

Quote Originally Posted by Rube_Goldberg View Post
    yah gotta wonder if it got dropped or landed in machinery
    yah gotta wonder?

• Minion

his first post ever!! haha

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast