Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan
    Does anybody know how many they are planning to give out???
    Let's see... according to that nasty rumor
    150,000 divided by 45,000 = 3.33 cupcakes per person
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• My cuties!

At that point everyone would be standing shoulder to shoulder and unable to move in any direction
    They could just require all parents to carry their kids on their shoulders to free up some space!

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by twinmom
    They could just require all parents to carry their kids on their shoulders to free up some space!
    Hey now, don't start
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Fireworks Finatic!

Al Lutz mentioned on his update this past Thursday that each guest would be given a voucher as they enter through the turnstyles which they would then take to supposedly any food location to get their cupcake. This way you can only get one, unless you go around grabbing other people's vouchers! It sounds to be an interesting day. I was debating about taking off work to go, but now I think I will just read the updates on the internet.

• Shubisha

So if I buy 2 tickets, I get 2 cupcakes? WOO! hmmm...this logical, profitable bargain sounds tempting.

Thumbs down Re: Is Disneyland going to limit access on July 17th?

Quote Originally Posted by Circarama
    I saw this the other day on LP...
    I thought about this post and began thinking about the fact that DisneyDining is calling everybody who has Priority Seating on July 17th. They are telling the guests that they need to get in the Park "early" on the 17th, as their PS reservation won't guarantee entrance into the Park. I don't recall anybody mentioning this consideration being given for May 5th or any other day when they thought they might hit maximum capacity.
    I wonder if Disney KNOWS they are going to limit access to the Park on the 17th, so they are giving dining guests a heads-up to get there early.
    What do YOU think?
    There is no hidden conspiracy against the guests to limit access.

They are simply doing this because previous times when the park capacity was reached, guests with reservations create terrible scenes at the gates. Disney Dining has always informed guests when they make a reservation it DOESN'T GUARUNTEE entry into the park, guests still have temper tantrums at the park gates, threaten to sue. Blah blah blah. Nothing is more disturbing to walk past these sorts of scenes with your children when the guest is spouting, filth and foul, foul and filth, filth foul. Sometimes I wish I could bring a toilet plunger with me and use it on some of the guests mouths. They need help to unclog the sewage building up.

I think it's awesome that they are calling every Priority Seating reservation in the park for the 17th and giving guests a second reminder. Hopefully, this will eliminate scenes such as this. Well, hopefully. We all know there will still be those guests that we need to keep a plunger handy for. Eeep!

Re: Is Disneyland going to limit access on July 17th?

Quote Originally Posted by twinmom
    And crowd control could be implemented by putting children on leashes.

• Hooterville, USA

Hmmmmm, kids on shoulders and on leashes. Easy targets for my SQUIRTGUN.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Smile Re: Is Disneyland going to limit access on July 17th?

xxx Im assuming that most of us were there on the 5th, right?...well, I heard this same rumor while we were there that day, and there had to be 50,000-60,000 there(thats what im guessing). The gates were still open in the middle of the afternoon, but on the way out we asked some CMs if we went to DCA for awhile, would we be let back in? They said" probally, but we're not guaranteing anything." We were let back in, without any problems. 45,000...cmon. I agree w/ whoever said that Disney is too greedy to not get all the business they can. "Comfortable"? May 5th was not comfortable, but it was worth it. At the end of the day, on the 17th, people will feel the same.

• Creative Director

I recently called disney dining and made secured some spots for the 19th and on.
    But they said that no more priority seating is being taken for the table service in disneyland on the 16th, 17th, and 18th, due to the expected crowds. I am sure on some of those times they are already fully booked, like the 17th. but they have now shut out the 16th and 18th. table service inside disneyland will be first come first serve only.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123