Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

Re: Monster Inc. Mike and Sculley to the Rescue. Why isn't there more hate?

because unlike pooh this ride wan't half done
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by 1disneynut2another View Post
    There is a reason that rides like Indy have height requirements. Scary stuff to a 5 year old dude.

What on earth?? We're talking about a dark ride! Not Indiana Jones Adventure. And Indy has a height requirement because of the off-road elements. Not because it's "scary".

I'm talking about how Monsters, Inc. has the potential to being one of the absolute best dark rides ever in a disney theme park and it shouldn't be allowed to be mediocre simply because you think that children are the target audience. I disagree whole-heartedly.

Watch the final moments of Monsters, Inc. and you'll see just how fun that film is. That fun could have easily been transferred into the ride. Like the title of Dr. Seuss's book "oh the places you'll go!". That's the first thing that came to mind when I heard that thte ride was coming. Why only see the Yeti through a door when you can GO there?

Oh well. It's too late. The ride's there. Nothing any of us can do about it now. Let's just hope the next version of that ride isn't a carbon copy of ours.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    What on earth?? We're talking about a dark ride! Not Indiana Jones Adventure. And Indy has a height requirement because of the off-road elements. Not because it's "scary".

I'm talking about how Monsters, Inc. has the potential to being one of the absolute best dark rides ever in a disney theme park and it shouldn't be allowed to be mediocre simply because you think that children are the target audience. I disagree whole-heartedly.

Watch the final moments of Monsters, Inc. and you'll see just how fun that film is. That fun could have easily been transferred into the ride. Like the title of Dr. Seuss's book "oh the places you'll go!". That's the first thing that came to mind when I heard that thte ride was coming. Why only see the Yeti through a door when you can GO there?

Oh well. It's too late. The ride's there. Nothing any of us can do about it now. Let's just hope the next version of that ride isn't a carbon copy of ours.
    You're one of the goodguys, Coheteboy. You have a youthful, fun-loving heart. Oh, the places we will go!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678