Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DLR Money

• Rainicorn.

Yeah, I mentioned Lost before. HELLOOOO. ADDRESS LOST!
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• Minion

I've only seen one or two episodes of LOST, and i've noticed this...the female characters seem to be kept up pretty well. I want to know what they use for skin care out there on that deserted island!

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life
    ABC is nowhere near as bad as it used to be. Ever since Universal decided to join up w/ NBC, that channel has become crap and is now 4th among the 4 major networks...so ABC isn't the WORST in the public eye, anymore. Is it 2nd or 3rd? I know CBS is first...for good reason. CSI, alone, would be enough for me...

As for ABC being more family friendly, no freakin way! They tried doing that after they bought ABC, and no one liked it. Now, they have reverted back to more adult shows, and ratings have risen. Americans have very clearly stated how they prefer to be entertained...
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Derekuda
    Besides....nobody watchs ABC.....name one good show that became a phenomenon that ever originated from ABC.

Alias? NYPD Blue?

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by Derekuda
    I was thinking with all of DLR's money problems, why doesen't WDW just throw some money over this way? I highly doubt that WDW is struggling or anything, why doesent the disney family share with the other disney family. We could have our DLR as big as WDW if WDW would throw some greenback over our way.
    Where did you get that DLR is struggling? DLP is struggling, but DL? :confused:

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

play what if...what if disneyland closed ? where would all the other properties both theme park and other holdings be left? could they substaintiate themselves without the park that started it all? or would the dominio effect take place ? the old you know what rolls downhill? I highly doubt Disneyland is finiancially unstable possibly a bit under solvent with a monkey on its back like DCA. Martketing is the key they need to stop trying to market DCA as its own park worthy of separate admission prices and market Disneyland as bigger and better with DCA losing its title and becoming a separate land and they could get away with higher admission prices.

• Looking for Love

Quote Originally Posted by DISNEYJUNKIE
    Martketing is the key they need to stop trying to market DCA as its own park worthy of separate admission prices and market Disneyland as bigger and better with DCA losing its title and becoming a separate land and they could get away with higher admission prices.
    That was always my first thought before the park even opened...i thought they should have connected the 2 parks somehow and made disneyland even bigger.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12