Fantamic and Firweorks

So, I wanted to ee Fireworks and Fantasmic tonight. Whenever I go to Fantasmic, I usually get balcont seats form a friend. But that is not an option tonight?

What is the ebst way to see both?

I was thinking about 9:25 Fireworks and 10:30 Fantasmic

Will the 10:30 Fantasmic be packed?
    5 days a week

• Fighter Pilot

Re: Fantamic and Firweorks

I don't think fireworks are going on during the week unless its a massive crowd, so that should help

• Pilot EdForceOne

Quote Originally Posted by njacobus View Post
    So, I wanted to ee Fireworks and Fantasmic tonight. Whenever I go to Fantasmic, I usually get balcont seats form a friend. But that is not an option tonight?

What is the ebst way to see both?

I was thinking about 9:25 Fireworks and 10:30 Fantasmic

Will the 10:30 Fantasmic be packed?
    Yes, but it can be done.. quite easily.

Sit in the hub to watch the fireworks. Stand near the curb or walkway if possible. Right as the finale goes off.. get up.. and head towards the Frontierland walkway. Head straight for the rivers of america.. You'll find they have roped off the way to NOS. Get in the crowd at the rope. They will lower the rope, then make your way to the waterfront on the right hand side of the river.. Again, they will have the river roped off.. about 10-15 ft back from the fence. Make you way as far to the center as you desire and get up against the rope. At 10pm they will lower the rope, and rush up towards the fence. Then stand and wait for the show

I did this Friday night and was right up front almost in front of POTC.. basically the first tree you encounter on the waterfront. The area right in front of POTC will already be filled in, and there is a sitting only area there as well. I was in the standing area.

• I'm not really here

^ What they said. Can be done quite easily and we ended up with front row sitting section seats for F! after being right up front for the fireworks. If you have a problem with jostling crowds of people, this might not be the best thing to try though. It can get ugly at the rope for F!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter