Okay, so I was thinking about the limited space issue that Adventureland has. Everybody would love to have a new attraction (E-Ticket preferable) to invade Adventureland, but with the limited space it seems almost impossible.
So here's the thing that I thought would be fun. In this thread explain what you would do to add a new attraction to Adventureland, but keep in mind that there are rules to this. They are as follows:
1) Be realistic. Even in Disneyland when a new ride is conceived there is some "reality" put behind it.
2) You have a budget of $150 million dollars (roughly the same as the subs overhaul as reported by Al).
3) If you believe an attraction, shop, or restaurant should be removed for the new attraction explain why you believe this would be for the betterment of the land. Imagine you are trying to sell this idea to Disney themselves!
4) Don't attack other posters for their ideas. If you disagree with an idea, explain why. Maybe you and the other poster(s) can find a middle ground or possibly incorporate both ideas to create a bigger one.
5) The last and most important thing - HAVE FUN!
Okay, that's it. Let's go have an adventure!