Buying Tix online update info.

In recent past, people have said that when they did the self-print ticket purchase on line, they had no problem getting into the park with the printed ticket. However , they give you a 'regular' ticket upon entry, and people have said they had a problem using that ticket for Fastpass. Once they exit and re-entered, or went to DCA, the ticket would then work. We plan
    to purchase a couple of hoppers that way soon so I'm wondering if others have tried it and if that 'kink' has been dealt with.

I would hate to enter, head directly over to Space to get FP's for those people and have only my AP work. Yikes..

Going 8/5-6 hurray !!
    Gawrsh !!

• Squaw NO gettum firewood!

Re: Buying Tix online update info.

Any DL ticket has a barcode that gets scanned at the gate, and the scanning process activates it for fastpass. If you're redeeming the paper ticket, they print you the regular ticket right there at the turnstyle, and thus - it doesn't have to be swiped. Just go directly to City Hall and tell them you're worried about it - they can fix it.
    "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

• Pilot EdForceOne

Quote Originally Posted by ghoofie View Post
    In recent past, people have said that when they did the self-print ticket purchase on line, they had no problem getting into the park with the printed ticket. However , they give you a 'regular' ticket upon entry, and people have said they had a problem using that ticket for Fastpass. Once they exit and re-entered, or went to DCA, the ticket would then work. We plan
    to purchase a couple of hoppers that way soon so I'm wondering if others have tried it and if that 'kink' has been dealt with.

I would hate to enter, head directly over to Space to get FP's for those people and have only my AP work. Yikes..

Going 8/5-6 hurray !!
    Not sure.. but it worked fine for me last week.

Take paper to turnstyle.. they scan it.. they print ticket.. you walk away Never had any issue. Be sure to keep your order receipt in case you lose your ticket! With E-Ticket, guest relations can replace your lost ticket.

• Mickey Mouse Slave

all the CM get those tickets for fastpasses as well as our blue/silver passes. I took in around 5 times, none of them have a problem as well as me. Never had a problem.
    ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    all the CM get those tickets for fastpasses as well as our blue/silver passes. I took in around 5 times, none of them have a problem as well as me. Never had a problem.
    Thanks all. Must have been an isolated case.
    I am glad you can buy tix and print yourself on line now.
    Even though I have an AP, we seem to usually have
    friends with us who are not so they need to get a ticket.
    Gawrsh !!

• I'm not really here

One of our party bought her ticket online for our trip in May and she had no problems at all during our 4 day stay. Hopefully it was just isolated. If not, they seem to have fixed it. Good luck with your trip.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter