I've noticed lately that many of the postings are full of negative thoughts and things that people want fixed/changed/brought back....etc. And while I agree with many of them, sometimes I think it's good to look at the good things in the parks that we all love. We all know that it's the little details throughout the park that makes it what it is, so maybe we can put a little effort into noticing those. I would love for everyone to list the small details, either sight, sound or smells that really put a smile on thier face. I'll go ahead and list a few that I love.
1. Hearing the train leaving/arriving at Main St. USA when I walk through the tunnels.
2. The smells walking down Main St.
3. The indian statue (i still don't know the story behind it)
4. The Drums playing in the Adventureland background.
5. Eating at the Hungry Bear and watching the Rivers of America.
Now lets see what everyone else loves at the park. I'm sure that many of us will be reminded of tiny details and hopefully bring back fond memories of past visits.