Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

If I don't get my WDTC packet by tomorrow, I am calling them up.

My trip to the Disneyland Resort, is only 18 days away. I thought that when I returned from my Disney World trip on Sunday evening, my Disneyland packet would be here. My Disney World trip was wonderful, but I am more excited about my Disneyland trip.

I was told the packet would arrive 3 weeks out. Guess tomorrow, I will have to give them a call, and see what's up?

Can't wait to see Disneyland for the first time.

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann
    My trip to the Disneyland Resort, is only 18 days away. I thought that when I returned from my Disney World trip on Sunday evening, my Disneyland packet would be here. My Disney World trip was wonderful, but I am more excited about my Disneyland trip.

I was told the packet would arrive 3 weeks out. Guess tomorrow, I will have to give them a call, and see what's up?

I would call them -- I really hate slow service.

• Minion

The package comes by FedEx with an adult signature required. Any chance they tried delivery and no one was there to sign? I ordered tickets on June 13th for 18-21st of July, and they arrived June 20th.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Sounds like you were gone when FedEx attempted delivery. You can call WDTC and they can provide a FedEx tracking number for you. With 18 days before you get to the Resort, there is time for the package to arrive. FedEx will make three attempts to deliver before returning it to WDTC... in that case, it will be waiting for you at your hotel front desk at check-in time on arrival day.

Have a wonderful vacation!
    Last edited by MinionLumbo; 06-28-2005 at 05:13 PM.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info. I was actually on vacation at Walt Disney World last week. I have one of those battery operated doorbells, and just checking it now, I realized it needed new batteries. It now works fine. So hopefully, the Fed Ex truck will be by again tomorrow. I actually thought I heard it today, but my doorbell did not ring. I thought the packet came in the regular mail or USPS, in which case, they leave a note. So I should be receiving it in any case in the next few days. I will not panic, I can actually wait until arrival, if need be. The other family, that I am traveling with, also have not gotten their packet either.

Thanks again

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries
    Does Fed Ex not leave a little note saying they stopped by?
    I'd still call, just to double check.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

I just joined up here and saw your predicament. I am also going to Disneyland for the first time in 18 days, I assume you're visiting for the birthday as well?

I also have not received my packet yet. Perhaps because of the birthday they are busier than usual. Although if I don't have it by tomorrow I will be calling, too.

I was told to expect my packet on June 29th for my July 18th arrival. (Same as yours?) Depending on the time FedEx comes by, I may not be home. If they leave a note, I would call and say I will pick it up in person. I can wait and pick it up at the hotel when I arrive, but gosh darn it, sometimes I get so excited!
    My other packet will be waiting at the hotel since it is a 50th Anniversary Special Package. But I will be calling this Friday to find out about my "A Walk in Walt's Footsteps" tour day and time.
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• Banned User

wow.. is it soo close already.... (posts then checks signiture countdown..)

• My cuties!

We booked our DL trip in May through a travel agent and didn't get the packet until 2 weeks before we left.

• Gumball Rally Godfather

I just realized that I didn't get anything form Disneyland either and I arrive on the 14th! WTF ?
    I better make a call.
    Thanks barbaraann, I owe you one!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life
    Disney says they mail these out "approximately 21 days prior to your departure". Note firstly the word "approximately" and then note that they only mail out your package at that time, so it can take upwards of a week for it to actually arrive. I would say if it hasn't arrived 2 weeks prior to your departure, it is worth a call.
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by pyrateslife4me84
    Disney says they mail these out "approximately 21 days prior to your departure". Note firstly the word "approximately" and then note that they only mail out your package at that time, so it can take upwards of a week for it to actually arrive. I would say if it hasn't arrived 2 weeks prior to your departure, it is worth a call.
    Actually, they go out FedEx 2 day air with an adult signature required. They will have a tracking number once the package ships.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life
    And the "approximately 21 days prior" clause definitely gives an error of +/- a week.
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries
    I am so annoyed. Fed Ex made their first attempt today, and I missed them. I did not hear the doorbell, or anyone knocking. I was in the rear of my house, and perhaps that is why. They will be back tomorrow, and I will set up vigil in the living room, so I won't miss them again. I am getting very excited about being at Disneyland for the anniversary. Hopefully I will post tomorrow receiving my packet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast