Thread: Which first?

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.

Which first?

If I want to ride the following attractions (this is just a preliminary plan, I'll probably do more than just these!) when I go to Disneyland (next spring; it'll be on a Saturday in April), is there a particular order I should do it in to avoid crowds?

Matterhorn Bobsleds (Fantasyland side)

Alice in Wonderland

Peter Pan's Flight (probably riding it anyway)

Peoplemover (if they have it, which they likely wont)

Monorail (by the way, can you ride this round trip from Tomorrowland back to Tomorrowland without a stamp or anything as long as you stay on the train?)

Haunted Mansion

Nemo Submarines (dont think they'll be ready yet)

Buzz Lightyear

Splash Mountain (MAYBE. I'm paranoid)

--

So what should I rush to in the morning? If you exclude Splash, would it be wise to head to Matterhorn first?

• My cuties!

Why are you paranoid to ride Splash? Of all those you listed, it will probably have the longest line. I'd go to Peter Pan or Matterhorn first, otherwise. Those two usually have the longer lines.

• insufferable know-it-all

If you don't do Peter Pan first thing in the morning (like after rope drop), you'll wait in an hour-long line at any other time of the day or night.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Space Scout

Definetly hit Peter Pan quickly. I love that ride but I never ride it thanks to its consistently huge line. Somehow waiting in a longer line for Matterhorn or Spalsh seems more justified

Yeah, you can ride the Monorail around without a stamp or anything. You just sit and wait while they load/unload at the DTD station.
    Help test MouseMosaic! PM me suggestions.

• Banned User

Paranoid about Splash because I'm not a fan of fast rides in general (yet I did like Rocket Rods)...then again, the speed is over pretty quick on Splash.

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by twinmom
    Why are you paranoid to ride Splash? Of all those you listed, it will probably have the longest line. I'd go to Peter Pan or Matterhorn first, otherwise. Those two usually have the longer lines.
    Yeah, the Matterhorn would be your longest wait. All are feasible in one day.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries
    Yeah, Splash is pretty darn slow overall. And the big drop at the end is like a millisecond long. There's one inside that's way worse (but doable!) Trust the girl who doesn't like drops.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

I always go on POTC first, ALWAYS. But it isnt on your list.

But since there is no more Peoplemover, you can easily replace it with it. POTC is the best ride in the park. Arr.

• Rainicorn.

I do all of these in one day in like 6 hours.

Yes, do Matterhorn and Peter Pan quickly with your FP for Splash in your hand. Best advice I can give you.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• off in lala land

It's always almost been tradition to get Fantasyland rides done first, then you can spend the rest of the day accumulating fastpasses and working your way through the park.
    ...it's been a long time.

• Banned User

I really wish they'd have a Peoplemover by then...but they won't.

Pirates isn't on my list because if I read correctly, it's going to be in rehab at that time (spring '06).

Hit Peter Pan first, then get a Splash fast pass for later in the day. Nothing else is really that bad. If you miss something, hitting it during parades/fantasmic/fireworks will drastically reduce the wait time, along with hitting rides late at night anyways after the dramatic departure following the cool fireworks.
    The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd