Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• most magical vaca ever

Re: Dusty's Birthday - Yet Another Pic-Heavy Radiobarry Trip Report

As always Barry your pics are great

Thanks!!!
    ~~~~~~

• Banned User

wooo hoo another barry report !!! Keep it coming Barry, great pis so far~!!!

• Minion

Blog Entries

More barry... More.... I can't wait to see the rest... hmm... I need to start working on my trip report... lol...
    Please help me raise money for children's hospitals by clicking the extra life image.

• MA Reader Since 2003

Those meets really look like a lot of fun.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge..."
    -Albert Einstein

• Old Timer

Barry,

Isn't it amazing the number of places that have Disneyland "on the way"? I've even found it on my way home from Devore to San Pedro.
    It was wonderful to talk with you over lunch. Hope things went well with your mother.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
    Awwww! Dusty looks so cute in those opening shots!!!
    I thought so too!

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

I was hoping someone would do a TR from this past Sundays extravaganza ... and it's from RB Terrific so far!

• Don't mess with the duck!

Another fabulous TR! Looking forward to more.

• ..but you can call me Pam

Great pics!! I can't wait to join you guys on one of the Sunday meets.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Couldn't have ordered up a nicer day in the park for a Sunday meet, that just happens to fall on July 1 - three days before America's 231st birthday...DustySage's birthday! (He's not quite that old, I can tell you that.)

And I know that many of you have seen many pictures of MiceChatters at a Sunday meet. And guess what...some of these pictures will look at least something like all of those other pictures.

But somewhere, in the deep, dark recesses of your mind...you will realize...for better or worse...these aren't just any pictures.

They are Radiobarry Trip Report Sunday go-to-meetin' pictures OF COURSE!

Is it just me, or is Fishy, still stylin' with that new "do", holdin' his cards a little close to the vest, so to speak?

"Now let's all sing like the birdies sing, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet TWEET? (Aren't I musical this time?)

Yes friends, fresh from her three shows a night on the DoleWhip stage, it's the above posting...Teekeee Rooom Lizzz!

Many of us were heard to be commenting on the warmth of the noon sun. To which these people laughed and said "heat, what heat"...

EDIT: All the way from Phoenix...just having taken off their parkas and mukluks in the Southern California chill...it's DLandFansAZ!!!
    (Remember they said it was 120 where they came from...but, of course...it's a dry heat...)

This is the 40th anniversary of the 1967 opening of the "new Tomorrowland". It is also the 40th anniversary of the so-called "Summer of Love". Neither have anything to do with each other. I just thought it would be a neat entry to this picture of one of our favorites, Lady3Jane. Sure looks like Marcy is "going...to San Fran-cisco...cuz if you look closely, she's....sure to wear some flowers in her hair"...

Remember, Marcy, "If you're going...to San Fran-cisco...summertime will be a love-in there"...I heard all about that in a song, after all, in the Sunshine Plaza at DCA. I hear John Lassiter is working on a new Haight-Ashbury section over there, with a new restaurant, "The Magic Mushroom"...

Okay, more meds for me...and here's where I need em. I start off taking these pictures, taking notes of the names of people I know I shan't remember, when I get back here.

You guessed it. I lost my notes. These next two pics are of lovely people I spent time talking to, and I am oh, so sorry, that, well, y'know...

That is Deogge's Mom behind this lovely lady with the great smile. Any points there???Hmmm?

And here again we have two lovely ladies who need absolutely no introduction...

Which is a good thing, since it is obviously time for me to pause for "station identification"...and double up my dose of ginko biloba...
    Last edited by Radiobarry; 07-03-2007 at 05:01 PM. Reason: correct spelling
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
    • Astigmatic

Blog Entries

*sigh*
    Why can't I be as photogenic as Dusty? I know it was his birthday and everything, but still...

Well, great TR so far RB!
    Quote Originally Posted by All4dISNEY
    Words hurt.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Okay, we're back and all "ginko'ed" up. But I have used no artificial stimulants of performance enhancers, cream or clear-colored. Unlike another Barry of baseball fame, my body and head size growth have all occured naturally with unheathy eating and lack of exercise. The American way.

Speaking of adonis-like natural body builders...look out for this guy...Aaron's ready for all comers!

Isn't he just a great kid? A chip off the old block, I would say. Or, in this case, a chip off the old Chad.

I've only met Chad a couple of times, but...he's a real nice guy...and he's an Angel fan...and the Angels are 2-for-2 on Sundays when I've gone to a meet and found him and gotten electronic phone updates on their games...DOES ANYTHING ELSE MATTER? I think not.

And what would any meet be, without a pause that refreshes...just the very sight of MaxandBelle's Mom?

Her birthday too? A trend here?

Like any great leader, and great guy (which he is) our Dusty is really good with kids...

And you can't see it here...but that is Haley, one of the AZ kids, and she's also wearing a birthday button! How 'bout that.

Now you can see her button...as Dusty goes over the "park safety" cards given to all of us by some guy in a ranger type uniform who undoubtedly spotted a potentially dangerous herd of Disney internet community types again congregating for C.OW. church services...

Nice to get back in the shade, and spend some time with three more "roses" among us thorns...Jenny, Disney1978, and the always talented and lovely StitchTT6...

And now, here's another fella without which it'd be really hard for me to do any of this...or any of the rest of you too...

It's...(not wearing his special NEMO skin)...MonorailMan!!!

And the one and only....David!

And what would a noon meet be...without a song, and some dance, from our beloved Judimouse...

And I was thinking to myself, as the Noon meet began to wind down...am I, for whatever reason I cannot fathom, having to go through the day, without seeing the smiling countenance of...

SnowWhiteRaven! I didn't have to endure that after all! What a day! She is so nice.

And it was a thrill to meet one of the great chroniclers of things Disney that we read around here...Chuck Oberleitner...

And it was off for lunch at PizzaPort. Still more pictures to come...including an apple, and an American flag, on steroids!

Time out to feed the cat...

Just keep on smilin'...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aristocat View Post
    *sigh*
    Why can't I be as photogenic as Dusty? I know it was his birthday and everything, but still...

Well, great TR so far RB!
    You are! And it was so great to spend time with you! Thanks for the very kind words!

--Barry

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Yeah some Arizonan's made it into a Radiobarry report. Keep the pictures and report coming.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Thanks for the pix Barry. When you say Dusty is good with Kids, that's an understatement. He's like the Pied Piper for children! If I ever lost sight of Aaron, I knew to just look for Dusty.

Great meet again. Everyone is so kind and thoughtful, Mr. Aaron wants to make sure we are there every Friday. In fact, Dusty may have to charge me for babysitting.

Wonderful photos Barry!

Chad

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast