Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• People move me

Calling all tall people...

Which DL or DCA ride do you have trouble fitting into? Please post your height as well. I am 6'8'' and I hate when I stand in a long line and try to cram into a ride only to not fit in it and have people in line wonder why I bail out of the ride last minute . The last time I rode space mountatin which was like 5 years or so ago I could just barely fit. In toon town I rode the Goofy coaster and it was too tight a squeaze. I sucked it up and rode it anyways and gave some bad cramps. Back at Magic Mountain I had a bad experience with Ninja. I hopped in and I was like a pretzel but I thought, It'll be over in a couple of mins. no worries,.... Well the darn ride broke down and I was stuck on it for like 45 mins and my legs nearly fell off. They fell asleep 15 mins into it and I was freaking out for the rest of the time, Would I ever walk again?? Ok so is there a height limit to some of these rides? There are times in space mountain , big thunder, and matterhorn that I swear my head is going to be lopped off..... Anyone else?

• Rock Star Minion

Sorry. I'm of average height.

There should be a car on each ride (not every car, though) that caters to the tall, maybe one with a seating area that's a little longer (a foot or so) than the standard, and then the accompanying car (for Space) is a foot shorter.

Of course, if the basketball team arrives, it might take a few ride cycles to eventually get them all on.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Minion

My fabulous husband is 6'6"...he'd be better equipped to answer this question. Although, I do remember a few rides at WDW that he had trouble getting on because his legs were so long. But, they're so damn sexy

• OM NOM NOM

I know for a fact that I am too big to ride La Revolucion at Knott's, but I can squeeze myself into pretty much any coaster I wish. Superman: The Escape gave me BAD leg cramps, though.
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

• Banned User

Sorry! I'm 4'11 at the age of 17 lol. I still fit on rides at Camp Snoopy lmao.

• Rainicorn.

Ah, being 5'2" 1/2 has its perks, FINALLY!
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

I'm 5'11" so not extremely tall, but tall enough, I personally view Autopia as a form of torture, I have long legs for being 5'11". Also fantasyland rides such as Snow White, Pinocchio, Alice...are tough, but I also know they are meant for little ones, so I have no issues there.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

• Hooterville, USA

I'm 6'4" and seem to be ok on every ride. I was always too spooked to put my hands up on Space Mountain.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

I'm 6'2" and once rode gadgets go coster in toontown, was seated in the front. got in ok, but I couldn't get out. took me almost 2 mins to get my legs unstuck. it was kinda embarassing.

• People move me

Quote Originally Posted by AF'nJ
    I'm 6'2" and once rode gadgets go coster in toontown, was seated in the front. got in ok, but I couldn't get out. took me almost 2 mins to get my legs unstuck. it was kinda embarassing.
    Been there I had to sit with my legs slanted towards the passenger seat and lets just say things were smashed

• Boozer, User, and Loser

I'm 6'4" and usually only have problems with over the shoulder restraints. I guess my torso is longer than most. I'm usually smashed in all bent. I always come home with a bruised back and shoulders.

I'm only 6, and the only trouble I have is the front seat of Splash Mtn. with the new seating configuration. The back seat is great, but I have always sat in the front. There is no knee-room!

• FastPass n00b

6' here, mediocrity seems to have its benefits.

I think ride designers try to design rides for the average height which is (I've read) 5'5" for women and 5'8" for men. There's obviously going to be some variation in height between people, but I think that the 5'5" and 5'8" is the primary target they go after. People who are 6'4" or taller or people who are under 5' are out of the height specifications that the ride designers were going for.

On Space Mountain, stay out of rows 1 and 4 (front of each car). Those are shorter.

I'm 6' 4Ish and if anything, it's Mullholland Madness (If someone is next to me, by myself its all good) and the front seat on Splash Mtn. You have to butter me up to get me out of that seat. I did find an easy way into Casey Jr.'s Cages. Fold...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast