• white and nerdy

July 1st my life will change...

My life will change on July 1st... not the kind of metaphysical change that many people go through during, say, a bar mitzva, but the change from regular joe guest to AP holder....

It's a 6 hour drive from my front door to Disneylands so My wife and I are planning to take many many trips this year.

We are also going to see the Musical "Wicked" in LA... excited about that as well... The tickets and the APs were presents for my wife's birthday.

ANYWAY, forgive me for rambling (hey, it's my 100th post! It seemes like only yesterday i regestered) But if any of you see me (see sig) on July 1st, come and say hello. I am going with alot of family so I will probably be in the middle of a huge loud group of people, each one pretending to be more funny than the one before.

There is a question. Although I won't be able to meet up with anyone from Micechat (HUGE family... alot of them cowboys.. I wouldn't do that to any of you nice people) I am very interested in meeting up... some of the reports I've read are very fun sounding..... In the future (when packages are sent to distant planets on beams of light[sorry space mountain in disney world reference]) how does a fella set up or find out about one of these meetings?

California here I come!
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Feel the breeze!

The calendar at the top of the page displays the weekly meets. Other than that check the Meet forum for meets that are put together relatively late or are not on the claendar.