Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Luckiest Man Alive!

Meet-Up This W/E? 7/1 - 7/4

I haven't seen anything on this yet, but is anyone getting together Friday (7/1) or on Sunday (7/3) or even on Monday the 4th? I'll finally be in town again & will be there for sure on Sunday, but my schedule is flexible enough that I can go there anytime.

I think on meet on Friday is good plan. I thinnk alot of people are going because of the fact that space will be previewing.

Plus there is the new train the Ward Kimball, and Turtle Talk might be open over at DCA. Also, The Fab Four will be performing at the Club Buzz stage in Tomorrowland.(They are a band that inpersonates the Beatles. They really look and sound like the real deal.)

How about say noon under the Moonliner? (or the hub, whichever you guys prefer)

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries
    I think Sunday at Noon will be happening, maybe not as big as a group as have been the last few weeks, but still a good chance to see folks..

As for Friday, I think it would be hard, as many folks will be spending their time in line for Space...
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Prefect

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyguy247
    I think on meet on Friday is good plan. I thinnk alot of people are going because of the fact that space will be previewing.

Plus there is the new train the Ward Kimball, and Turtle Talk might be open over at DCA. Also, The Fab Four will be performing at the Club Buzz stage in Tomorrowland.(They are a band that inpersonates the Beatles. They really look and sound like the real deal.)

How about say noon under the Moonliner? (or the hub, whichever you guys prefer)
    friday sounds good, but can't meet until the evening. isn't it usually 1800 at the hub on friday nights? maybe we could all meet & go check SM. eat at the pizza port so we're close by just in case!

i was also planning on sunday at noon, too
    <o>

• insufferable know-it-all

I might creep in if the Space rumors are true, but otherwise, plan on me avoiding July 4th weekend crowds.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    I'll be there Friday, but Sunday's out for us...We're going out to Lake Perris with our cool new boat!
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

I will be there Friday and probably Saturday and Sunday hopefully with Crazy Legs watching the Fab Four.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

• Luckiest Man Alive!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl
    I'll be there Friday, but Sunday's out for us...We're going out to Lake Perris with our cool new boat!
    Trust me, you'll be at Lake Perris with lots of friends (like about 10,000 of them). Unless you plan on getting in line for the launch ramp at about 4:00 AM, you'll have a l o n g wait for the ramp......

If you just got a new boat, why not just go one day during the week, it's usually deserted Mon - Fri. Since it's the only decent lake in the area it fills up real quick on the weekends - especially on Holiday weekends. I took my boat up there on a Tues - had the lake to myself......

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert951
    Trust me, you'll be at Lake Perris with lots of friends (like about 10,000 of them). Unless you plan on getting in line for the launch ramp at about 4:00 AM, you'll have a l o n g wait for the ramp......

If you just got a new boat, why not just go one day during the week, it's usually deserted Mon - Fri. Since it's the only decent lake in the area it fills up real quick on the weekends - especially on Holiday weekends. I took my boat up there on a Tues - had the lake to myself......
    Umm, I'm all for waiting til it's not packed. But, this boat is my stepdad's new toy, and he will not be swayed. So we go and deal with the crazy crowds. *shrugs* Plus my stepdad works 7 days a week, it was hard enough for him to take the whole weekend off, no chance in heck of us going on a weekday.

• Feel the breeze!

I know I will not be at the Park Friday. Sunday, however, may be a different story, at some point. Maybe I will run into some of you.

I'm gonna try to make it on Friday Night. The time depends on traffic. Also, my cell is on the fritz, so who knows...

• I was deleted.

Aw, I was there a year ago July 4th.
    But I will be there 10 days from that day.. so it's not too long to wait! Hope you all enjoy yourselves.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl
    Umm, I'm all for waiting til it's not packed. But, this boat is my stepdad's new toy, and he will not be swayed. So we go and deal with the crazy crowds. *shrugs* Plus my stepdad works 7 days a week, it was hard enough for him to take the whole weekend off, no chance in heck of us going on a weekday.
    Sniff I'll miss you Sunday and I'm still jealous!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    Sniff I'll miss you Sunday and I'm still jealous!
    Hey, we'll miss you Sunday, too. I promise many, many pics.

• Still wants to be a cat!

Will be there Friday most of the day, will go to the Hub at 6PM, just in case anyone wants to meet then. Sunday is out, Marina is blocked.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast