Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Yeah, my little let's take a quickie trip (is there such a thing when you have to fly across country?) to enjoy the 50th has turned into quite the production But I think it will be well worth it..it's exciting to be able to be a part of DL history

DH was amused..he's like, you don't even like going to WDW when it's crowded and you want to go to DL on the 17th?

Hey, I never I make sense....I just know what I want

Pardon me for gloating, but as there has been frequent disappointment voiced herein with some elements of the upcoming 50th event, I have to share my delight.

I got ALL 20 of the items on my first RSP, including the Swarovski broach, the Main entrance sign, and all the Radko ornaments (although the one I think is coolest of all is the frame, I was pretty sure I was "safe" in my desire there). AND, I got all but one of the items on my second RSP for friends, except the marquee with pins ... AND I got the "unsigned" book so I have hopes of getting it signed personally, which is more memorable for me ... AND I got all FOUR of my seminars!

Whether it was strategic prioritizing, grace or low event enrollment, I am thrilled!

I live in So Cal and it arrived today. Visa will be happy next week with me!

I would be interested in knowing if some of the people who were previously unhappy still feel that way after receiving their results.

I know I am giddy

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Pardon me for gloating, but as there has been frequent disappointment voiced herein with some elements of the upcoming 50th event, I have to share my delight.
    Me Too!!

I got ALL 13 of the items on my first RSP, including the LEATHER JACKET
    the Main entrance sign, and all the Radko ornaments, the event photo frame, the event t-shirt, and the signed book

I also got ALL of the seminars that I signed up for!

willowsmom7: I would be interested in knowing if some of the people who were previously unhappy still feel that way after receiving their results.
    I am very happy with the results of my merchandise rsp, and my seminar rsp, as well.
    Having said that, I don't regret criticizing WDES earlier. I felt that in addition to much disorganization, they were not being responsive to guest's concerns. I am still concerned for those that registered for the "Walt's Dream" package. I hope that the cancelled "Disney Legends" experience will be replaced with something comparable.
    Personally, I'm glad that the issues that were creating trouble appear to have been resolved now, instead of at the event. I've been looking forward to Disneyland's 50th anniversary for years now, and I for one, am looking forward to a fantastic event.
    Plus, I get to meet a bunch of really cool Micechatters while I'm there. Come up and say hello, I'll be that one with the Micechat badge that say's

Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Circarama
    Me Too!!

I got ALL 13 of the items on my first RSP, including the LEATHER JACKET
    the Main entrance sign, and all the Radko ornaments, the event photo frame, the event t-shirt, and the signed book

I also got ALL of the seminars that I signed up for!

I am very happy with the results of my merchandise rsp, and my seminar rsp, as well.

Plus, I get to meet a bunch of really cool Micechatters while I'm there. Come up and say hello, I'll be that one with the Micechat badge that say's

Congratulations on getting YOUR LEATHER JACKET! I know you were looking forward to that. I am also looking forward to meeting a bunch of cool MiceChatters while I am in DL. My badge will say DISNEYPARKFAN.
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

still no RSP in Washington, DC.........I'm freaking out!
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

• Minion

CONGRATS on the Leather Jacket (and everything else, but I know you really, really wanted that jacket )

I'm glad it's working out well for everybody so far. Hopefully, Jmuboy will get that RSP confirmation with everything on it tomorrow.

jmuboy, try not to panic too much..for some reason, I received my info, yet my DH did not get his. I asked if this was an issue...I was thinking maybe since I was the first person listed both things would be sent to me. But they said they sent out two separate thigns..one to me, one to him..and he has yet to receive his while I got mine on Thursday.

Charlie, thanks for answering that honestly..I'm glad you got your stuff, esp the jacket..I will say I was wondering if you managed to snag it!

Thumbs down RSP merchandise already up on ebay

Didn't get what you want?
    Well now you can! Just check out ebay.
    Just about everything from the merchandise rsp can be found on sale already.

Here is a search link.
    http://search.ebay.com/disneyland-50...trypageZsearch
    Last edited by Circarama; 07-02-2005 at 01:09 PM.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Minion

I see your jacket on there Just kidding, but yeah, I took a looksy over there and some of the exclusive stuff is already listed. People are shameful. I just hope that the event people who really wanted those items got those items. I'd hate to think someone didn't get the jacket because some ebayer wanted to make a profit. Same with the other merchandise.

I don't think anyone should judge anyone for buying stuff to sell it on eBay. I do it myself. I do it to help pay for my event ticket so that I can attend these events.

I'd hate to think someone didn't get the jacket because some ebayer wanted to make a profit.
    I doubt anyone selling these items on eBay is just looking for a profit. Yes, the items are selling for a profit, but they wouldn't make a profit untill after their event ticket is paid for in my opinion. Im pretty sure most people are going to the event becuase of their love for Disneyland. Selling items just makes it more affordable for people to attend the event, get a few items they like themselves or so on. (Im not saying everyone is like this, just a very large majority, even the sellers I know, most are going to the event becuase of Disneyland, not the merchandise, but just becuase they didnt go to the event to make a little money dosent mean they arent going to take advantage of it when they have a choice). The people selling on ebay had no better chance at anything than the people attending the event. If someone did want the jacket and missed it, I feel sorry for them but at least they have another chance to get it, not at the same price but they still have a chance because of people selling items. Also, if it was really important to someone and they missed it, they should have put it higher on their rsp.

I don't mind them selling the stuff if they bought it at the event store, AFTER everyone who paid for access to this merchandise had their RSP's run.

If I was in charge of merchandise event services, I'd buy some of this stuff, find out who's selling it and "zero" them out on the next RSP event.

I just LOVE these new smilies!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHost
    I don't think anyone should judge anyone for buying stuff to sell it on eBay.
    Tell THAT to an event attendee who got zeroed out because you need "help" paying for your ticket.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Circarama
    Tell THAT to an event attendee who got zeroed out because you need "help" paying for your ticket.
    Its no different than all the annual passholders who won the May 4th tickets, and sold them on eBay for $300 each. Too bad Disney didn't require an annual pass with the tickets for entrance.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t
    Its no different than all the annual passholders who won the May 4th tickets, and sold them on eBay for $300 each. Too bad Disney didn't require an annual pass with the tickets for entrance.
    I know, I know... It's going on all over the place.
    Re:The merchandise. I guess if Disney cared they wouldn't run multiple RSP's.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast