Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

• Be Patient I'm Learning!!

Re: What New Things Would You Like to See at DL for Halloween?

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    MIP, I hadn't seen that photo, before. When was it taken?
    I dont remember seeing the castle with that lighting before.

They certainly don't have enough villains in the park, and the
    one they have, you see in the parades. Bring us some of the
    interesting villains. Would LOVE to see YZMA, Hades, Scar,
    Shenzi, Banzai, Ed, Gaston, Ursula, some of the Weases from
    Roger Rabbit, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drizella, Maleficent,
    Shere Khan, Don Karnage, Chef Skinner, Mickey from Runaway
    Brain. Seldom do you see these characters at meet and greets.

And how about some special entertainment ~ the Sanderson
    Sisters singing "I put a spell on you" would be great!

I would love to see those Villains and more! Madam Mim, Si and Am, Madame Medusa and I would love to see Pain and Panic! I went to DL on Halloween 3 years ago and that is when I saw a lot of villains, most of them were pretty common though, such as Jafar and Hook. I think it would be so neat to have the park just overrun with Villains and not just on Halloween, but all the time.
    Christina

They certainly don't have enough villains in the park, and the
    one they have, you see in the parades. Bring us some of the
    interesting villains. Would LOVE to see YZMA, Hades, Scar,
    Shenzi, Banzai, Ed, Gaston, Ursula, some of the Weases from
    Roger Rabbit, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drizella, Maleficent,
    Shere Khan, Don Karnage, Chef Skinner, Mickey from Runaway
    Brain. Seldom do you see these characters at meet and greets.
    Don't forgot Mcleach and his lizard, the Horned King and Creeper, Horace and Jasper, yodeling cowboy guy, Judge Claude Frollo Abis mal, Mirage, Mozenrath, Madam Medusa and Snoops, Ratcliff and percy, Prince John and the sheriff on Nottingham, Kahh the snake, Ratagan and Peg Leg Bat, the crocodile, Peg Leg Peat, the fates, Mecanicles, Long John Silver, Headless Horseman, Clayton, the Pleasure Island Coachman, bad guy from Mulan,

I think it would be cool to have a special show that featured a lot of the animal characters as puppets. Or even have the puppets as a special meet and greet.

---

I think if they design the new water show at DCA right they can do special veriations by changing the lights, sound, and projections...a Halloween villain one would work great. And with projections they can use clips from lots of movies to feature the villains we normally don't get to see in the parks.

• Dalmatian Pup

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicBear View Post
    Don't forgot Mcleach and his lizard, the Horned King and Creeper, Horace and Jasper, yodeling cowboy guy, Judge Claude Frollo Abis mal, Mirage, Mozenrath, Madam Medusa and Snoops, Ratcliff and percy, Prince John and the sheriff on Nottingham, Kahh the snake, Ratagan and Peg Leg Bat, the crocodile, Peg Leg Peat, the fates, Mecanicles, Long John Silver, Headless Horseman, Clayton, the Pleasure Island Coachman, bad guy from Mulan,

I think it would be cool to have a special show that featured a lot of the animal characters as puppets. Or even have the puppets as a special meet and greet.
    Might as well tag on Flintheart Glomgold, Magica Da Spell, Ma Beagle and the Beagle Boys, Dr.Hamsterviel, Captain Gantu, Leroy, Zira, Nuka, Vitani, Chernabog, Alameda Slim, Stromboli, Dr.Drakken, Shego, Monkey Fist, Gill, David Xanatos, Demona, Macbeth, Puck, The Pack, and Judge Doom. you cant have the Weasels without their boss.
    Last edited by LuckyDearly; 08-21-2007 at 01:18 AM. Reason: changing post

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDearly View Post
    Might as well tag on Flintheart Glomgold, Magica Da Spell, Ma Beagle and the Beagle Boys, Dr.Hamsterviel, Captain Gantu, Leroy, Zira, Nuka, Vitani, Chernabog, Alameda Slim, Stromboli, Dr.Drakken, Shego, Monkey Fist, Gill, David Xanatos, Demona, Macbeth, Puck, The Pack, and Judge Doom. you cant have the Weasels without their boss.
    Villainpolosa? VillainFest?

• Shablagoo!

I want a gigantic lifesize animatronic Chernabog.

I would love to see this at Disneyland for Halloween.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<obje...mbed></object>

Walt's love of Trains!

• Banned User

Well now that Hong Kong's getting a blacklight ("Glow-In-The-Park") parade, and a "Ghost Galaxy" layour for Space Mountain, would anyone like to see this at DL?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicBear View Post

---

I think if they design the new water show at DCA right they can do special veriations by changing the lights, sound, and projections...a Halloween villain one would work great. And with projections they can use clips from lots of movies to feature the villains we normally don't get to see in the parks.
    Naw, I narrowed down my request list to my favorite villains.
    The rest just don't rate near as high on my "Evil Villain Wish List"

Quote Originally Posted by mouseinphilly View Post
    Well now that Hong Kong's getting a blacklight ("Glow-In-The-Park") parade, and a "Ghost Galaxy" layour for Space Mountain, would anyone like to see this at DL?
    The new stuff for HKDL sound pretty good. On the other hand they are in need to get more folks into the park. I wonder if DL was not doing so good that there would be more stuff.

• Banned User

Well now that Al Lutz's recent column that outline some major changes at DCA, it's time to full throttle the move of Mickey's Halloween Treat back to Disneyland proper in 2008 by plusing up the event.

First, the Golden Dreams Theatre will be no mas as it will be replaced by the long-rumored The Little Mermaid Under The Sea dark ride, so the Villains (and their new rock and roll show) would move to the Princess Faire Theatre, and the place becomes the Villians Nightmare Fair. Second, start that Halloween Parade that we've been wanting, glow-in-the-dark or otherwise and third, in spite of the thoughts of Jay Rasulo whether he will like it or not, let's have that long-rumored Fireworks Spooktacular in the Sky that Eric Tucker can do so well. In addition, have a trick-or-treat trail at Frontierland into New Orleans Square and one from Fantasyland to Toontown and dance parties in Tomorrowland, Frontierland and even Fantasyland.

Who's with me?
    Last edited by mouseinphilly; 09-05-2007 at 10:52 AM.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland RR Guy View Post
    I would love to see this at Disneyland for Halloween.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sVC-L_Y8s4c"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sVC-L_Y8s4c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    That's an interesting show. I don't think it really fits the Halloween theme, but it would be interesting to see the show re-worked with more than just low-level fireworks and brought to Disneyland.

It would have been fantastic to have a Pirates-themed show this summer, with the release of At World's End and the opening of Pirate's Lair.

Maybe we can get something like this, complete with real fireworks (), when Pirates 4 comes out in a few years?

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Banned User

In our little "Trick-Or-Treat In The Sky" fireworks spooktacular, there is a segment where a medley of A Pirate's Life For Me, The Elegant Mr. Hook and He's A Pirate will work for a Pirates theme.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567