• Minion

My AP expires today

My DLR AP expires today. We aren't locals (I live in Tucson, AZ) but my kid's school is on a year-round schedule so we always visit during their breaks. We didn't renew because we are going to WDW in Oct. (yeah!) and have a big family gathering to go to back east next March. It looks like it's going to be a whole year between DLR visits for me. I may go crazy.

• e komo mai

A year is too long of a wait. But at least you get to go to WDW.

If you do start to feel like you're really going crazy, I say remedy that by going to DL asap.

• Minion

humm... one less AP good or bad *thinks about it* well not all AP's are bad people ^_^ there are a few that I loved and were awesome! So if you love disney and are nice to cast members...COME BACK xD
    Evil is lurking behind the matterhorn........ wait, that's just Mickey

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicDemona
    humm... one less AP good or bad *thinks about it* well not all AP's are bad people ^_^ there are a few that I loved and were awesome! So if you love disney and are nice to cast members...COME BACK xD
    Actually, it's 4 less (me, husband, 2 kids). We are ALWAYS very nice to cast members and other guests. I have always felt that it was a priviledge for me to be a AP holder, not the other way around. I used to work in retail and my husband still does. We understand how hard working with the public can be and always treat people with respect. I don't think that AP holders should get any special treatment (except discounts ).

It's funny...when we were in DL ealier this month the cast member taking orders at the Riverbelle Terrace greeted me "Hello, How are you?" and I smiled and said "I'm great, how are you?"-she looked at me with a shocked look on her face, then smiled and said "fine". It was very crowded and I think that I was the first person to ask how she was all day!

So there J/K