•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Need help fast concerning Princess Breakfast

I need some information concerning the Princess Breakfast inside Disneyland Park. My WDTC package, includes a character Breakfast. The advance reservations, that I already made, does not fit any of the character breakfasts listed on the voucher. One of the choices is the Princess Breakfast. Can anyone provide me with info on this? It does not take reservations, does it? Exactly what is the policy on this? First come first serve? Would appreciate help today, since MiceChat will be down tomorrow. I am traveling with another family, so I need to do my research quickly. MiceChatters have not let me down so far, and I know someone out there has the answers.

Thanks

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann
    I need some information concerning the Princess Breakfast inside Disneyland Park. My WDTC package, includes a character Breakfast. The advance reservations, that I already made, does not fit any of the character breakfasts listed on the voucher. One of the choices is the Princess Breakfast. Can anyone provide me with info on this? It does not take reservations, does it? Exactly what is the policy on this? First come first serve? Would appreciate help today, since MiceChat will be down tomorrow. I am traveling with another family, so I need to do my research quickly. MiceChatters have not let me down so far, and I know someone out there has the answers.

Thanks
    My understanding is you can use it at Story Tellers, Goofy's or Princess. Last time we did the Disney Dining, we used them at Goofy's, and we did reserve ahead of time, and just gave them te voucher at check in.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• insufferable know-it-all

I'd call Disney dining. Not sure what the phone number is, but you could try 714-781-DINE, and there's a pretty good chance of that being right. Otherwise call the DL operator at 781-4000 (or the plaids at -4565)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries
    We already have an advanced reservation for Goofy's Kitchen for Dinner. We would have to call for an advanced reservation for Storyteller's. Wondering about the possibility of that 17 days out. The other choices are Paradise Pier, and they say its Minnie. The other is the Princess one inside of Disneyland Park. That one sounds like it fits our needs, I just need to know the basic policy of dining in the parks, when they will be crowded so our children won't have to wait too long. Hence should we go there immediately upon arrival into the park on one of our mornings? We will be there on the mornings of the 17th (I realize the anniversary day would be a madhouse) until the 22nd of July.

So anything that anyone can tell me about the Princess breakfast, would be appreciated, so I can plan accordingly.

• insufferable know-it-all

I can't, as I don't do character dining, but keep in mind that some park restaurants DO take ressies, so it would behoove you to call Disney dining and find out if you can get a first seating ressie for the princess thing.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries
    The voucher I have has out of date info. The Paradise Pier serves its Character Breakfast at the PCH Grill, and the characters are now Lilo and Stitch. We already have made advance reservations for that, so we are O.K. I panicked needlessly. I am now O.K.

Thanks everyone for your help

• Banned User

On Monday June 20, I made reservations at 8:00 for the Plaza Inn Breakfast Buffet with the princesses for 10:00. While I'd recommend against making reservations that late (they stop seating at 10:30 and while they claim princesses continue to circulate until 11:00, several were disappearing about 10:30.)

Present were Belle, Beast, Aladdin, Cindirella, Jane(princess?), Mary Poppoins and Bert (princesses?). May have been a few more before we were seated at 10:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann
    I panicked needlessly. I am now O.K.
    I get like that...esp with DL planning!

Hope you have a super trip! Enjoy the 50th!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries
    I have since gotten on the official Disneyland website, It actually does say priority seating for the princesses. Did not notice that before. Have not visited the official website, in a while, since I usually get speedy answers here on MiceChat. Need to get back on that website at least once before we leave to get the official spin on things.

Thanks again

Your Character Breakfast voucher is valid for thirty days from your arrival date. You may use that voucher for any one of the four Chracter Breakfasts (Goofy's Kitchen is now called a Character Brunch):

Paradise Pier Hotel - PCH Grill - Lilo and Stich

Disneyland Hotel - Goofy's Kitchen - Goofy and pals

Disney's Grand Californian Hotel - Storyteller's Cafe - Chip and Dale's Critter Breakfast

Disneyland - The Plaza Inn - Disney Royal Princess Breakfast

You may make ALL dining reservations at 714-781-DINE up to 60 days in advance -

TIP: do not plan your Princess Breakfast on the day you plan your Early Entry (Mon, Tue, Thur, Sat) because you will waste your early entry dining instead of seeing attractions with no queues.

feel free to PM me with any other planning questions. :-)