Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• It's all nonsense

Re: What is your favorite non DLR hotel in Anaheim?

Economy: Desert Inn and Suites

Non-Economy: Doubletree and Hilton Anaheim

• In Technicolor!

Embassy Suites - Garden Grove
    These are the games that never end.

• I'd rather be @ D-land

Quote Originally Posted by Goin2DL View Post
    The Candy Cane Inn is my favorite too.
    Mine too!!!! I'm always dissappointed when they're booked. The backups I've tried; Carousel Inn (not bad) and Best Western Anaheim (not bad but loud a/c.)

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
    I've tried a few and some I love , some I like and some I will never stay at again.

I'm thinking of trying one more that I 've never tried before so I'm looking for some ideas.
    Which one's have you not tried so far? And I'm curious which ones you loved.

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

My family always stays in the Embasy Suits, and so far its been a very nice hotel with a very good breakfast in the morning

• Pathetically Obsessed

We're a family of 4 and use the Alaska Air Kids Fly Free program to get rooms at the Hilton or Marriott. The bus gets you to the front gate in plenty of time before park opening. Plus, we like to order room service breakfast so we're off and walking fast when we hit the park.

We've also stayed at the Marriott Suites in Garden Grove, and although it's a wonderful place with a free breakfast in the dining room, it just doesn't feel like you're a part of the magic. Sir Clinksalot and his family love that place, but we'd rather be a bit closer to the action.
    "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

• Banned User

I am going to add to this question if you do not mind Anne........ any one you all liked that had there own shuttle service along with free breakfasts ? ( does not have to have free breakfasts if there is a resturant in the building or near it ) ( does not have to be in or near the park )

We stayed at the Anaheim Fairfield Inn too. The check-in clerk was a former cast member and very knowledgeable. The rooms were clean and if you can, ask for a top floor room looking over the park. You can order food from the restaurant downstairs. Also, McDonald's is next door, so we usually stopped by on our walk back from the park. I would definitely stay there again.

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    I am going to add to this question if you do not mind Anne........ any one you all liked that had there own shuttle service along with free breakfasts ? ( does not have to have free breakfasts if there is a resturant in the building or near it ) ( does not have to be in or near the park )
    all the hotels down further on harbor in garden grove have free shuttles. I have never used them though. I have no idea what hotels have free breakfast. I have never used that perk. Also, the hotel down by the hyatt have restaurants all around them. On one corner is red robin, outback steak house and joes crab shack. The hyatt had restaurants in the hotel lobby.

• It's all nonsense

Most hotels now use the Anaheim Resort Transit (ART) which is a pay for use shuttle. If there are free shuttles I haven't noticed any.

• Pathetically Obsessed

Quote Originally Posted by seinfeld5a View Post
    We stayed at the Anaheim Fairfield Inn too. The check-in clerk was a former cast member and very knowledgeable. The rooms were clean and if you can, ask for a top floor room looking over the park. You can order food from the restaurant downstairs. Also, McDonald's is next door, so we usually stopped by on our walk back from the park. I would definitely stay there again.
    Welcome seinfeld5a!!! Congrats on your first post and thanks for your hotel review!
    "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe View Post
    all the hotels down further on harbor in garden grove have free shuttles. I have never used them though. I have no idea what hotels have free breakfast. I have never used that perk. Also, the hotel down by the hyatt have restaurants all around them. On one corner is red robin, outback steak house and joes crab shack. The hyatt had restaurants in the hotel lobby.
    Thank you I will look into them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Most hotels now use the Anaheim Resort Transit (ART) which is a pay for use shuttle. If there are free shuttles I haven't noticed any.
    there are several, candy cane in is one of them. I just wanted to know more of them to make my choices.

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredByWalt View Post
    Welcome seinfeld5a!!! Congrats on your first post and thanks for your hotel review!

yes I quote this to, welcome seinfeild5a

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    oh and I do not want any part of the ART system. I would have to stop at so many motels before my own, I would rather go on one the motels own.

• Beer is good beer.

Thumbs up Re: What is your favorite non DLR hotel in Anaheim?

The only off-site hotel I've stayed in is the Fairfield by Marriott. Based on two visits, I would stay there again. The rooms were a decent size, spotless and quiet. Both times we had a Park View and could see the fireworks. The staff was very friendly and the short walk to the front gate was great!
    M A S E C A !

• In Technicolor!

Embassy Suites has a really good 'free' (i.e., built into the rate) cook-to-order breakfast. I can't remember if the shuttle they used was ART - it probably was. But, it only stopped at the hotels that shared its parking lot (Homewood, Hyatt, and one other ...).
    These are the games that never end.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Ward View Post
    Embassy Suites has a really good 'free' (i.e., built into the rate) cook-to-order breakfast. I can't remember if the shuttle they used was ART - it probably was. But, it only stopped at the hotels that shared its parking lot (Homewood, Hyatt, and one other ...).
    really? thats awsome! I am not so much into ( hot breakfast ) we being vegan we just could use fruits and juices and maybe muffins. I will have to look into this place to! thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast