Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stStarIC2nite
    Yes, I'm pretty sure you have to buy the blockout ticket that day (the 17th). I'm not sure when the ticket booths open (maybe someone else does?), but I would get there pretty early in that case. Single day admissions apparently don't work for that day either, from what I heard.. so I don't know the whole situation with the 17th. I'm just glad I got my park hopper 6 months ago

Any FULL Priced Single Day ticket should work, and can be bought prior to he day of use at $56. Discounted one day tickets (from employers, military, etc.) are marked "not valid on July 17th, 2005".

Blockout Passes for AP's must be bought on the day of use.

And folks, some of us should remember that many folks here read the threads, and are NOT part of the "IN" group... I found the last part of this thread rude for the majority of the folks that read MiceAge... Maybe most of this thread should have been made in private!
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer
    Any FULL Priced Single Day ticket should work, and can be bought prior to he day of use at $56. Discounted one day tickets (from employers, military, etc.) are marked "not valid on July 17th, 2005".

Blockout Passes for AP's must be bought on the day of use.

And folks, some of us should remember that many folks here read the threads, and are NOT part of the "IN" group... I found the last part of this thread rude for the majority of the folks that read MiceAge... Maybe most of this thread should have been made in private!
    Thanks Darkbeer for answering my question before I could post it and for addressing the issue.

• Rainicorn.

Question: can I buy day tickets at the Disney store?
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• -Going Retro-

Fyi Darkbeer, I have employer tickets and it says: Ticket valid 5/5/05 through 12/15/05. Nothing about July 17th so I'm sure it's not all employer tickets.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by robotpirates
    I have no idea since my DS is a "WDW store"... so I would say call your local store.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Disguy
    Fyi Darkbeer, I have employer tickets and it says: Ticket valid 5/5/05 through 12/15/05. Nothing about July 17th so I'm sure it's not all employer tickets.
    I have also heard that the comp. tickets are not blocked out ever. So apparently those would be okay? I mean, I have heard CMs saying that is the only way they can get into the park that day. :o

• Rainicorn.

I bought employee tickets through Honda and they all said valid any day except July 17th.

I wanted them discounted, too.

Thanks for the info, Piglet. I'll try and go over there tomorrow before work (the joys of working at the mall...)
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by robotpirates
    As far as I know... NO. One Day, One Park tickets and One Day ParkHoppers are only available at the Main Entry Ticket Booths, and the 3 Disney owned Hotels Front Desk.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries
    It is based on when the tickets were printed, most of the tickets that don't have the "not valid 7/17" printed on them are older stock... Sorry if I confused anyone, the MAJORITY of discounted tickets are marked not valid on July 17th, so check your ticket that you have, or before you buy....

Thanks Disguy for the clarification

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    I have also heard that the comp. tickets are not blocked out ever. So apparently those would be okay? I mean, I have heard CMs saying that is the only way they can get into the park that day. :o
    It depends on the type of Comp ticket you have... People that have things like the Silver Pass are blocked on certain dates, you need to read the back of the pass for the dates that they are not valid....

I know that CM's are not allowed to "sign in" anyone on July 17th at the DLR.

As always, if you are not sure, contact the Disneyland Guest Relations directly......

• off in lala land

Isn't this a case of consumer information share among friends, and not really an issue. If there is some "apparent inside" information that was shared among those few then it was done so in PM's. If you have a hook-up on information more power to you, and if you know the source, why not ask them directly.

Further more, derailing is a huge thing on here, it doesn't bother me one bit and people were already having fun after the answer was already addressed to the OP.

Just because I may know where a buried treasure is, doesn't mean I have to tell everyone.
    ...it's been a long time.

• I was deleted.

It depends on the type of Comp ticket you have... People that have things like the Silver Pass are blocked on certain dates, you need to read the back of the pass for the dates that they are not valid....

I know that CM's are not allowed to "sign in" anyone on July 17th at the DLR.

As always, if you are not sure, contact the Disneyland Guest Relations directly......
    They are the comp. tickets that Disney employees get via mail every six months that I have from working at the Disney store before the sale.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    They are the comp. tickets that Disney employees get via mail every six months that I have from working at the Disney store before the sale.
    Then so long as they are NOT marked as not allowed on certain days, you should have no problem, so long as the park has not reached capacity...

If the park has reached capacity, then nobody is getting in until folks leave....

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenMickey
    Isn't this a case of consumer information share among friends, and not really an issue. If there is some "apparent inside" information that was shared among those few then it was done so in PM's. If you have a hook-up on information more power to you, and if you know the source, why not ask them directly.

Further more, derailing is a huge thing on here, it doesn't bother me one bit and people were already having fun after the answer was already addressed to the OP.

Just because I may know where a buried treasure is, doesn't mean I have to tell everyone.
    I would have a LOT less issue with it if it was in the Lounge section, but it is in the DL section, and folks are coming here to get answers to their questions in general, and IMHO this thread would turn some new folks off....

Especially on a Wednesday when the Round-Up is placed on the MiceAge main page.

• off in lala land

I would have a LOT less issue with it if it was in the Lounge section, but it is in the DL section, and folks are coming here to get answers to their questions in general, and IMHO this thread would turn some new folks off....

Especially on a Wednesday when the Round-Up is placed on the MiceAge main page.

So links provided to questionable material in the Lost Boys forum isn't? The Lost Boys forum is just as accessible as the DL forum. IMHO, any forum could turn anyone away, regardless.
    ...it's been a long time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast