Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

rock n roller and people mover

these two rides need to be built Rock n roller in Hollywood in califronia adventure and a sped up people mover in tommorland obviosly,

for peopkle mover, fix the track because of the damage caused by rocket rods, speed up the cars just a bit, make them look more futuristic, a and not buckets on the track. beacuase of a new law that is making the tunnels go wider so someone cant stick their arm out and touch the side, widening the tunnels will be VERY expensive and truobling, so they should put some sort of metal mesh wall like on the ferris wheel at california adventure. the incredibles pods would look look like eggs up there and and should not even be considered, dont make any movie tie ins either. if your worried about the queue line, here is s proposition, for waht i know, the second level of the starcadeis unused, so move all the games up there, and direct the people mover line through the first level of the starcade

Now for the rock n roller caoster, ive never ridden the one in florida but when i rode rockin space mountain, i had the most fun on any ride ever. And because all the disneyland purits hated it because it mad the track veiwable, they need to make a rockn roller coaster take the monsters ride building as well as the old millionaire building and make the rock nroller coaster. disney is showing their trying to increase thier teen audience by making more teen shows =on disney channel and by putting red hot chili peppers on the two coasters. around her people at my school would rather go to six flags or knotts because they have more thrill rides. disney needs more thrill rides not more dark rides like monsters, thers enuff of thosewith rock n roller coasters they could have a store that sells cds, inflatable guitars , rocker wigs and clothes it doesnt matter wheter or not rides are copies,it just matters that disneyland and claifornia adventure have good rides, copied or originals

if you say disney doesnt have that kind of money they should get some big company to be a spnosor. i hope some disneyland official reads this becuase the disneyland resort would be alot better with these additions

• :)

Re: rock n roller and people mover

Pretty demanding eh?

I'm pretty sure this is the 1,999,999,999,001 Thread with some sort of view about RR and the PP track

1,999,999,999,001 threads- exactly why it should happen

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

I'd like to see the Peoplemover expanded to include, an addition to the tour of TLand, a stop in Fantasyland(Small World Plaza area), a line to DCA, all 3 Resort Hotels, The Convention Center, and eventually to the third park.

Here's what I am thinking:

[youtube]

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ED3eLl6abTI"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/ED3eLl6abTI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ED3eLl6abTI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/youtube]
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Dreaming in Fantasyland

wow that a really coll video, just saying if they did that in disneyland it would be complicated and might have to be along the monorail. but that would be convenient in other places also. this could work along the hotel tho.
    :¨·.·¨:
    `·.Michelle

╰⊰⊹⊹⊱╮
    () ()
    (. .)
    ( , , )

.:Was MichelleCutie on VMK and now MeShellMyBelle:.
    The Random Lady in Waiting

• Producer Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by disneydude47 View Post
    disney is showing their trying to increase thier teen audience by making more teen shows =on disney channel and by putting red hot chili peppers on the two coasters. around her people at my school would rather go to six flags or knotts because they have more thrill rides. disney needs more thrill rides not more dark rides like monsters, thers enuff of thosewith rock n roller coasters they could have a store that sells cds, inflatable guitars , rocker wigs and clothes it doesnt matter wheter or not rides are copies,it just matters that disneyland and claifornia adventure have good rides, copied or originals
    if putting red hot chili peppers music on overlays is disney's idea of reaching out to teenagers, then they're about 15 years late. the red hot chili peppers are older than my parents and i'm 25.

then again, maybe they should put in some bootleg hot topic like you recommended, along with copied rides in both parks. maybe the whole park should just play red hot chili peppers all the time. then we could rename the whole place "Dismaland".

have you visited the brea mall? it's just up the 57 from disneyland. they have most of what you're looking for there.

ooh i feel nauseous.

• Banned User

GOOD IDEA!!! i love aerosmiht and a rock and roll coaster would be AWEOME in california adventures!!!!

waht they shuld REALLLLY do tho is is maek the peple mover into an incredibls themed pod ride and you should be able to plug in ur ipod and it shuld have a loop.!

a lot of purits will be ma d but like walt disny alaways said dinsey land will never be complete as long as their is imaginaton left in teh world!!!

• Minion

When Disney builds thrill rides, they should be like the Tower of Terror, Indiana Jones Adventure, and the mountains in DL. They should be rides that have a lot more to them then just the thrills. If I wanted to ride a bare bones thrill ride I would go to a Six Flags park.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Rock N Rollercoaster is a decent thrill ride with extremely mediocre theming.

I don't see the appeal in it. The theming is so transparent its basically nonexistant. If you want a rollercoaster with loops and loud music, go to Six Flags and pop in your iPod. Additionally, if you want it dark, close your eyes.

Rock N Rollercoaster is fun, but one of the the worst excuses for an E-Ticket Disney attraction I've ever seen.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SpokkerJones View Post
    GOOD IDEA!!! i love aerosmiht and a rock and roll coaster would be AWEOME in california adventures!!!!

waht they shuld REALLLLY do tho is is maek the peple mover into an incredibls themed pod ride and you should be able to plug in ur ipod and it shuld have a loop.!

a lot of purits will be ma d but like walt disny alaways said dinsey land will never be complete as long as their is imaginaton left in teh world!!!
    Oh, that was beautiful, SJ. You got me dying over here.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey View Post

I don't see the appeal in it. The theming is so transparent its basically nonexistant. If you want a rollercoaster with loops and loud music, go to Six Flags and pop in your iPod. Additionally, if you want it dark, close your eyes.

Rock N Rollercoaster is fun, but one of the the worst excuses for an E-Ticket Disney attraction I've ever seen.
    I pretty much agree with you, but at least it has better theming, and is a better excuse for an E-Ticket than California Screamin'.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by TiaDalmaFan View Post
    Oh, that was beautiful, SJ. You got me dying over here.
    Why thank you, thank you very much
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Pilot EdForceOne

Bleh.. the alley alone blows away most sets. The preshow is kind of lame with the projection (weakest part) but the queue is good... the ride vehicles are great.. the theme pulls it together.

Its a very solid ride, with the pre-show being the only true weak part.

To call it mediocre makes me think you've never seen it in person
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHost2 View Post
    I pretty much agree with you, but at least it has better theming, and is a better excuse for an E-Ticket than California Screamin'.
    But we already have California Screamin' ... It's not like Rock n Rollercoaster would be replacing Screamin'... so we'd have two rollercoasters in a park that is desperate for family attractions.

Quote Originally Posted by flynnibus View Post
    Bleh.. the alley alone blows away most sets. The preshow is kind of lame with the projection (weakest part) but the queue is good... the ride vehicles are great.. the theme pulls it together.

Its a very solid ride, with the pre-show being the only true weak part.

To call it mediocre makes me think you've never seen it in person
    You're right, I forgot about the alley set, which is exceptionally well-done. The ride vehicles, too, are nicely-themed, but really, once you enter the main show, it's quite weak. Black-lit Los Angeles freeway signs? Some strobes? All in a big black room? And the preshow itself was laughable, at best.

I've been on the attraction, and while I truly did have a great time on it, I was still underwhelmed by the main show, which really isn't much to write home about.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Pilot EdForceOne

You're right, I forgot about the alley set, which is exceptionally well-done. The ride vehicles, too, are nicely-themed, but really, once you enter the main show, it's quite weak. Black-lit Los Angeles freeway signs? Some strobes? All in a big black room?
    ... And you'd consider Space Mountain so much better for the 'in ride' portion how? Still in a big black room.. just with a starfield effect.

I've been on the attraction, and while I truly did have a great time on it, I was still underwhelmed by the main show, which really isn't much to write home about.
    Glad to hear you've been on it.. but I'm still confused on how you could 'truly have a great time' and call it mediocre at the same time.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast