Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    • Little Miss Sunshine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,950

    Times for Parking at Downtown Disney?

    Okay - I have no idea the answer to this, I've Googled it and everything! If I want to park for a few hours at Downtown Disney, what time can I do that from? I know at night it's not a problem - I plan to do that on Sunday. But in the morning, is there an opening time? And is that Disney Drive as well, I think DD is where the regular parking garage is (and I do plan to use that a couple of days as well).

    Thanks!
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  2. #2

    • Little Miss Sunshine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,950

    Re: Times for Parking at Downtown Disney?

    I am bumping this once, in case anyone might know! Thanks.
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  3. #3

    • Just Me
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to be the better person.
    Posts
    1,303

    Re: Times for Parking at Downtown Disney?

    I have often parked at DTD first thing in the morning, when we are having breakfast at one of the hotels. I then move to the M&F lot right after. I have parekd there as early as 6:30 and out usually by 8. I have never had a problem, but then the gates aren't manned yet. Just make sure, that if you do choose to park there, that you get validated.

  4. #4

    • Ok time for cocoa
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,002

    Re: Times for Parking at Downtown Disney?

    I have been there as early as 7:30. Ticket is normally good for 3 hours, validated it is good for 5. It seems like the exit booths are not maned until 10 or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

  5. #5

    • Little Miss Sunshine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,950

    Re: Times for Parking at Downtown Disney?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Rick View Post
    I have been there as early as 7:30. Ticket is normally good for 3 hours, validated it is good for 5. It seems like the exit booths are not maned until 10 or so.
    Thank you very much!!! I have a flight on Weds around noon, and wanted to stop there to take some photos in the morning if open (without tons of people around).
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  6. #6

    • Little Miss Sunshine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,950

    Re: Times for Parking at Downtown Disney?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mousey Girl View Post
    I have often parked at DTD first thing in the morning, when we are having breakfast at one of the hotels. I then move to the M&F lot right after. I have parekd there as early as 6:30 and out usually by 8. I have never had a problem, but then the gates aren't manned yet. Just make sure, that if you do choose to park there, that you get validated.
    Thanks!
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Parking at Downtown Disney
    By WheresMickey in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 11:24 AM
  2. [Question] What Time Does Downtown Disney stop charging for Parking?
    By DL_CRAZE in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 11:14 AM
  3. [Question] Cost of Downtown Disney Parking?
    By shagadelic in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 08:47 PM
  4. Downtown Disney Parking Lot Hours?
    By scorsese in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 04:14 PM
  5. HELP! Parking at Downtown Disney at DL
    By pdxdisneynewbie in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 05:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •