A list of the types of suites at the hotel?

I was planning on going in december and staying at the Disneyland hotel and was wondering if anyone could tell me the types of suites they have.

• Eeyore smiling

Re: A list of the types of suites at the hotel?

The Disneyland Hotel has a one, two and three bedroom suite. Each has a Parlour Room attached, which has a pull out couch and a room. Each bedroom has its own bathroom plus the parlour room has a half bath. The bedrooms are standard bedrooms to the hotel and are all connected together with the parlour room so you can move between them all and not have to go into the hallway. The attached bedrooms are either Kings or two doubles, some of the rooms will also have the day couch in them. There are suites in all three towers. The most suites are in the Bonita Tower. However there is only one Conceirge Lounge, it is on the top floor of the Sierra Tower, which is where the Mickey Mouse Suite and the Honeymoon Suite is located.
    I have only stayed in the Disneyland Hotel's suites, so I do not have any info on the other two hotels. We usually get a three bedroom suite and have 12 of us stay there. A good deal is the Conceirge Level, as it is a flat rate of $125 per day additional, no matter how many are in your room, so with 10 or 12 in the suites that becomes a great bargain.

• Family Man

Re: A list of the types of suites at the hotel?

Quote Originally Posted by THX1138 View Post
    I was planning on going in december and staying at the Disneyland hotel and was wondering if anyone could tell me the types of suites they have.
    You can go here on the DL website and they have every suite and their details, including floor plans.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlm/...RoomSuitesPage