Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

• there's always my way...

DCA phase 4 comming!!!

I dont know if you have heard this yet, but I have some info that may increase the population of DcA.

There will be a major construction comming very soon to connect the remainder of the parking lot to DCA and place a new attraction in its place.

The attraction is from a well tested and popular attraction from Tokyo, called Armagedon! If you havent been on it or heard of just ask anyone who has, its freakin cool. there will be more rides comming that will blow ya away. But I cant announce it yet. But look for DCA to pack out!
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life
    I thought Armageddon was an attraction at the Walt Disney Studios Park, not in Tokyo...
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

yeah me too

Armageddon was a long standing rumor when DCA first opened. It was canned because it wasn't that popular in Paris either. I doubt this would happen at all now. While there are some fun effects... I don't think it's anything that would boost attendance at DCA anymore than Turtle Talk will. And it's definitely not big enough to justify filling up the parking lot behind Tower.
    Jim Disney
    [Link to unauthorized site removed].net

•   
    • Minion

Didn't I see this report someplace before? I am not going to believe it untill there is some confermation...
    Check out my other blog:

• insufferable know-it-all

How are they tying Armageddon into the California theme? Oh, I get it.... because it's based on a movie, they ostensibly can get away with anything, right? Sheesh.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Social Imagineer

Why are any of you believing this? It's not that it's necessarily false, but why believe it's true just because someone claims that an attraction that's already gotten nixed for being a complete dud is now going to be put in DCA after all?

Id rather see an original incredibls ride rather than a clone from the crappiest disney theme park ever.

• Quality not quantity

Quote Originally Posted by innerSpaceman
    Why are any of you believing this? It's not that it's necessarily false, but why believe it's true just because someone claims that an attraction that's already gotten nixed for being a complete dud is now going to be put in DCA after all?
    Well this is DCA after all, in my opinion the fact that the ride in question is a "complete dud" only adds to the credibility of the rumor.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

• Incognito

Blog Entries
    NO NO NO! No more Pixar related attractions or parades. No Armagedden showtype attractions. CALIFORNIA themed attractions please!!!!

• șoș Tom șoș

I watched a thing on this attraction on the Travel Channel the other day, it was just a backdraft attraction with less fire and more cold smoke...Really if we are going to have a disaster ride can we please make the obvious choice and create an Earthquake attraction?

• Gay Man

Armagedden is a TERRIBLE attraction (and it is from Paris Studios the only park worse than DCA NOT Tokyo).

Try the rumor on a message board not filled with knowledgable geeks.

•   
    • Minion

Well if it means that a big space ship is going to hover over the park and level it... maybe it isn't such a bad attraction after all...
    Check out my other blog:

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut
    NO NO NO! No more Pixar related attractions or parades. No Armagedden showtype attractions. CALIFORNIA themed attractions please!!!!
    The California theme is dead. Accept it and move on.

Yes, there will eventually be a new ride for Timon that will link HPB (near ToT) into the Wharf (along the seam between the Wharf and Bugsland/farm). I highly doubt it will be Amragedon.

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by cellarhound
    Well if it means that a big space ship is going to hover over the park and level it... maybe it isn't such a bad attraction after all...
    I love how people who loathe the park talk about destroying it and leveling it before its even paid off. The mortgage broker side of me is so amused by these type of comments.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast