Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

Club 33 question

To eat in club 33 do you have to be acompanied by someone over 18? My 2 friends and I are going august 8th (maybe) and I need to know.

thanks!

• Sock Puppet

Re: Club 33 question

Im not sure about that,Ill do some research and tell you my results

Quote Originally Posted by patattack View Post
    To eat in club 33 do you have to be acompanied by someone over 18? My 2 friends and I are going august 8th (maybe) and I need to know.

thanks!
    I don't know the answer to that. but why don't you ask the member that is making you the reservation.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

I used to go all the time when I was younger than 18. But I was always accompanied by my parents and my uncle and aunt. That was also almost 30 years ago so things might be different now. I don't know.

While you cannot have any alcohol there (and I know you wouldn't want any, anyways) you can order a Minnie Mouse which is a Shirley Temple, or a Mickey Mouse, which is a Roy Rogers.

I just read my copy of the 2007 Club 33 Membership Rules and Benefits Guide from cover to cover...and I couldn't find anything that mentioned any requirement in this regards.

That of course doesn't at all mean there isn't a policy requiring at least one person to be of legal age (18). But if there is such a policy...I don't know about it or have ever heard of it. And it's not in the printed rulebook.

I know I've seen all-teen tables up there before, so I kind of doubt there's an out-and-out ban on such a thing. But then again I could be wrong and perhaps some special arrangements were made and a waiver issued?

But if you were to ask me to put money on it...I'd say as long as you have a reservation...you're good to go.

Photo ID is required to pick up your Complimentary Park Hoppers though. That could be a problem for some kiddies I suppose.

• Minion

thanks all of you! I will ask my dad to ask his friend, or would the main disneyland phone line work too?

We have our disneyland passes will those work to pick up the tickets? Otherwise i might have my school id somewhere.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

thanks!
    Maybe you need a chaparone to help you at club 33?

Chad

• Minion

to help me eat? lol your post took me a while to get.

• Minion

I got a hold of a human and she told me were allowed to go in and stuff but if we get out of control the incident will go to the member and they will get in trouble, I laughed when she told me and said we wont be bad.

yay! actually i have another question, has anyone made reservations for club 33 within like 2-3 weeks instead of the 60 days they reccomend? Im afraid ill be too late and its summertime so they might be packed.

My parents said they have gotton reservations within 2-3 weeks before but idk im still nervous I wont get in

• n/a

I got a hold of a human and she told me were allowed to go in and stuff but if we get out of control the incident will go to the member and they will get in trouble, I laughed when she told me and said we wont be bad.

yay! actually i have another question, has anyone made reservations for club 33 within like 2-3 weeks instead of the 60 days they reccomend? Im afraid ill be too late and its summertime so they might be packed.

My parents said they have gotton reservations within 2-3 weeks before but idk im still nervous I wont get in
    Seriously, are you complaining about a trip to Club 33? I'd get my right arm to go there even if it was packed shoulder to shoulder with large Albanian Hermaphrodites with Flock of Seagulls hair cuts and body odor.
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

• A Pirate's life for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Opus1guy View Post
    But if you were to ask me to put money on it...I'd say as long as you have a reservation...you're good to go.

There you go!

Party on!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by demento57 View Post
    Seriously, are you complaining about a trip to Club 33? I'd get my right arm to go there even if it was packed shoulder to shoulder with large Albanian Hermaphrodites with Flock of Seagulls hair cuts and body odor.
    no no no im not complaining i was saying i might not get in because i didnt make reservations early enough and it might all ready be full for the summer!! lol

• Minion

HOORAY nvm all my problems we got in!!!

im sorry im being annoying but seriously one last small problem,
    my dads friend made the reserations for one adult and two minors but its actually 3 minors.. does it matter if we go in there and the adult was actually me?? haaha

I think you should be ok. Besides behaving well, you might want to make sure you and your friends dress appropriately; I hear they are getting very serious about enforcing the dress code.

• Minion

GAh another thing to look up, I dont know how to dress for it, I wore a polo last time. thanks for reminding me though!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast