Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries
    I heard them last night, and they were tons of fun. Really helps to pass the time in Autopia! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

Crazylegs and I watched both sets tonight, they were amazing. I was very impressed with them and look forward to them coming back

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

• Disney Nerd

man i love them!!!!! it has been sooo long since i've seen them!

and on the 1st i closed, today (2) i closed, tomorrow (3) i close, monday (4) i close.....

stupid schedules.....sometimes working there isnt all that awesome

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

If you haven't seen these guys they are worth a look. I was lucky enough to have them be the entertainment for an event I ran and WOW!! They were fantastic. They really put on a Fab show!! I'm a huge Beatles fan so I'll testify to their closeness in sound and performance. Thanks for the update about them. I'll have to make a run just to see them.

O, and to get on space!

• Minion

I hope you all get a chance to see them. I saw them last in 2001,
    I loved them, and be sure to go see both sets if you can, because they used to do 60's Beatles first, then come back at night with changed clothes and hair, for 70's beatles. They are fantastic!

I remember seeing this band play there first gig in a small British style pub in Las Vegas

• CM for 4 years!

The Fab Four traded Disneyland for a gig in Vegas for a while, but I guess something about it fell through, so they're back at Disneyland. Apparently, they demanded a larger temporary stage be built for them, which is why they left.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• Senior Minion

Woow , quite a following!! I hope to see them sometime. Someone told me that a couple of the band members look like Paul and one almost looks like John. Exciting!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• All you need is LOVE

They rocked will see them again

• 6 kids before I'm 30!!!!

Talking Re: The Fab Four Returns to Disneyland!

I so wanna see those guys again.. Last time we saw them even my daughter started singin. "Hey Judes.....Nanananana Hey Jude.." Love that song love the Beatles Rock!. If any of you have seen them theyre an awesome cover band for the Beatles. The have shows usually at The Grove Or The Hop at City of Industry. Their Shows are awesome they have 3 different eras.. the original one as seen during the 50's i think then the yellow submarine outfits Sergant Pepper and all that stuff . And i think the last setup is durign the 70's you know when john lennon grew out his hair and sang "give peace a chance.."song Anyways I wish i was able to see them this weekend.. I head theyll be playing july 2-4. Stay for the show its great especially if everyone gets into it.
    We rock the party that rocks the party!
    We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

Re: The Fab Four Returns to Disneyland!

I don't think they're coming back to dland to do regular shows. I thought it was only for this weekend. Back when they used to play at DL they didn't charge much at their other shows. We saw them at House of Blues Anaheim last month and it was expensive! I used to pay an $8 (or so) cover charge at a bar to see them and now it's in the $30s. I think they're not playing regularly at Disneyland anymore becuase they're a lot bigger now.

That being said, THEY'RE AWESOME! You must see them even if you're just an inkling of a Beatles fan!

The Paul guy is better at the early songs and the John guy is better at the later songs. The Ringo guy sounds just like him with most songs. The George guy plays the guitar solos just like George. When we saw them last month they did a solo Beatles set instead of the Let it Be set at the end. It wasn't as good just because Paul's later songs that are supposed to ROCK really just stink (I mean how rockin' is Jet & Band on the Run?). They didn't do enough solo John. Too much Paul.

Re: The Fab Four Returns to Disneyland!

If you are going tonight the shows are seculed for 8 pm and 9:45 pm. I've seen them before and they are great. And I'm not a Beatls fan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12