Mailing Address for Jay Rasulo

OK, I've searched and searched, but I can't find any posts that give the mailing address for a letter to Jay Rasulo (for all the good it'll do!). One poster even got threatened with legal action after writing to Rasulo - I can only hope to get a sliver of that kind of attention! - but he didn't include the address he wrote to.

If you know the address, can you please post it?

Thanks!

• YOU KNOW IT! YEAH!

Re: Mailing Address for Jay Rasulo

Jay Rasulo
    666 Hell Dr.
    Dante' City, California 95127
    USA

SUPPORT THE CMs

For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

• Banned User

Gonna sign him up for so much junk mail!!!

• I'm not really here

I don't know why they would threaten legal action unless the writer of that letter threatened them in some way. If you write a letter as a concerned customer, then they have no reason to threaten. As to the address, a simple Google will turn up the following for the Disney Corporate offices:
    500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, California, 91521

All you have to do is address it to Mr. Rasulo c/o the Disney Co. at that address and it will get to him. If you are going to write to him, I strongly suggest that you keep the tone polite while showing your concern (if it is indeed a complaint letter). I also would like to point out that it will more than likely not be read by him but by a secretary.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Banned User

They were not in any way threatened with legal action. Rasulo's lawyers simply returned their letter and explained that they cannot take outside suggestions for ideas to implement in the park. That's it. It's a common policy that virtually every major corporation uses to ensure that they are not accused of stealing ideas.

• FastPass n00b

Jay Rasulo doesn't like negative comments. They threaten the delicate pedestal that he places himself upon and betray the insulation that he is provided by layers and layers of lower management.

To have him hear that he is not doing the enormously fabulous job that he thinks he is doing would be devastating for him. Therefore, he prefers to get feedback from his loyal minions, not the people who actually pay his overbloated salary.

Thanks!

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Quote Originally Posted by Athlonacon View Post
    Jay Rasulo doesn't like negative comments. They threaten the delicate pedestal that he places himself upon and betray the insulation that he is provided by layers and layers of lower management.

To have him hear that he is not doing the enormously fabulous job that he thinks he is doing would be devastating for him. Therefore, he prefers to get feedback from his loyal minions, not the people who actually pay his overbloated salary.
    But seriously now...tell us how you REALLY feel. LOL

...Joe...

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    I don't know why they would threaten legal action unless the writer of that letter threatened them in some way. If you write a letter as a concerned customer, then they have no reason to threaten. As to the address, a simple Google will turn up the following for the Disney Corporate offices:
    500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, California, 91521

All you have to do is address it to Mr. Rasulo c/o the Disney Co. at that address and it will get to him. If you are going to write to him, I strongly suggest that you keep the tone polite while showing your concern (if it is indeed a complaint letter). I also would like to point out that it will more than likely not be read by him but by a secretary.
    Straight up!