Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: DL quote game

• =)

Re: DL quote game

"Lay anchor now, me swabbies. What be I offered for this winsome wench?"

"You looked into my eyes. Now your destiny lies beyond the gates of doom! [insert laugh that used to sound like "Boo!" to me]"

"Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding, almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphosis. Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it your imagination...hmmmm? And consider this dismaying observation: this chamber has no windows and no doors...which offers you this chilling challenge--to find a way out! [evil laughter] Of course, there's always my way..." Does anyone write like that anymore? Can anyone deliver lines like that anymore? I'm sad that the answer is probably a big fat no.

"Oh, I tell you true, it's sore I be to hoist me colors on the likes of that shy little wench! [raucous laughter]" Such a brazenly politically incorrect line. It's great.

"Strike yer colors, you brazen wench. No need to expose yer superstructure!" More lack of PCness. I love the hint of a chuckle that's barely audible in the auctioneers voice as he says "expose."

"Strike yer colors, yeh bloomin' cockroachers! We'll send you to Davy Jones!" How I miss the original captain.

"When hinges creak in doorless chambers, and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls...whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still...that is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight." If I could, I would hug X Atencio and Paul Frees. Genius.

"Remain seated, please. Permanecer sentados por favor."

"Pssst! Avast there. It be too late to alter course, matey." Somehow very ominous, coming from a talking skull over a dark drop.

"Thar be squalls ahead, and Davy Jones waiting for those what don't obey..."

And last but certainly not anywhere close to least...

"The happy haunts are received a faldric namjij..."

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by startours1 View Post
    I'm lookin for a little more adventure...... I'm headed for a little bit of fun now.....
    He's heading for a little more excitement. He's heading for a little bit of danger. He's heading for a little bit of danger. Time to be turning around.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

"I think I can, I think I can... I thought I could, I thought I could..."
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Senior Minion

Sala says, "If you drank too much from the fountain of youth, we'll be happy to provide you with strollers". As you return to the loading area of Indy. I love it!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Minion

"For your safety, remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside while the tram is moving, and supervise children. Please hold on to hats, glasses or any loose items that could fall from the tram. If an article should fall, please stay seated until the next stop and inform the nearest cast member, or raise your hand to alert the driver. Thank you!" - Happy tram announcer man

"Here in this land of enchantment, I appear before you as a mighty tree. STAND BACK! Oh mystic powers, hear my call. From my limbs, let new life fall!" - Tangaroa, Father of All Gods and Goddesses

"I wonder what happened to Rosita?" - Jose

"Oh no! You're going the wrong way!" - Jiminy Cricket

"There ain't nothin' in here but, BEES!" - Brer Bear

"We have been unavoidably detained by pranky spirits. Kindly remain seated in your Doom Buggies. We will proceed in just a moment." - Bearer of supernatural news

"Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls. Due to winds at higher elevations, our fireworks spectacular, Remember...Dreams Come True, cannot continue. Once again, our fireworks spectacular has been canceled due to winds at higher elevations. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you." - Bearer of even worse news

"SS77, this is mission control. We are initiating power transfer in 3..2..1.." - Mission Control

"Well, as we say to the animals, that's the end of the lion!" - The ringmaster

• Fighter Pilot

Mag-nif-ication!, is always a good one

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234