I plan on posting portions of this on the HK, Tokyo and WDW forums as well. Thought since this is "home" I would start here.

Because of the generosity of Skips from Tokyo and WDW the Skips of the Disneyland JC amassed a small collection of souvenirs from the other Jungles. We were given a map insert from Tokyo, and Fastpasses from WDW. HK hadn't opened yet so all we had were articles and pictures from Imagineering previews. Properly themed and framed they serve as a reminder to our Skippers that the Jungle Cruise is in 4 of the 5 Kingdoms! We wanted to share. We prepared 3 packages.

We gave Tokyo some WDW Fastpasses, copies of the HK pictures, and our own little souviner, one of our maps. Most people think that map came from Imagineering... it was drawn by one of our own Skips, Imagineering loved it and approved it for our little Magic Moments! We snapped a few pictures of the crew and also some pictures of what we had done with everything (framed, themed, and well placed). I talked a friend in City Hall into translating a thank you message into Japanese and off it went via internal mail.

WDW recieved a map insert from Tokyo, HK Pictures, and our map. Because a lot of us knew the JC Florida Skips we also put together a card, usual banter from us to them! Off that went via internal mail.

HK got the full package. Our pictures, WDW Fastpasses, Tokyo map insert. They got the works. A Skip's parents translated the message into Mandarin and Cantonese, also sent it in English as well! Off via internal mail.

I have close friends in the mail room, old friends, so I know they were mailed out... I just wonder... did they ever get there? As a Skip it is one of my proudest accomplishments, to be able to share among all 4 Jungles. Hopefully they made it, I'd love to travel to the other parks and possibly see something like that some day.