Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by merlinjones
    Even cooler would be a psychedlic The Three Caballeros ride, with live-action projections amongst the animation (like those old WDW rides). This would also be a good transition area to Frontierland.
    That would be pretty neat.

I would love to see a completely immersive MICKEY AND THE BEANSTOCK with a life size Willie and an overhead omnivore ride system
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

youknow I actualy thing Roger Rabbit counts pretty strongly as an all ages ride

it's way better then the fantasyland rides and lots of teenagers I know enjoy it (possibly the only cartoon darkride they will go on/enjoy)

most hardcore thrill riders/adults don't go to Fantasyland either so it's not that big a deal (no I'm not counting the Matterhorn in on this, I'm talking about the heart of fantasyland :P)

• Sock Puppet

Toontown desperately needs some type of outdoor water ride. In the summer it is blazing over there!

• Still wants to be a cat!

Water rides are needed anywhere in the park, for our hot summers. Splash Mountain/DL and Grizzly River/DCA don't quite cut it. One in TT would be great, you know how everyone (including kids) loves water!

• I like Cheese...

I think it would be cool if they put in some attractions in the Big Thunder BBQ area and added a pathway into the "back" of toontown. THat corner of the park is one of the least crowed areas of the park, and an D or E ticket in that area and another entrance into toontown could absorb a lot of folks.

I agree with the water ride idea (chip and dale log ride?) . Some sort of omnimover darkride in the back corner (by the treehouse) would be cool...

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

Since I associate Toontown with meeting Mickey & Minney, I think Toontown needs Mickey related rides. I think those buildings that make noises are pretty lame too.

Someone please explain to me Duckburg? Is that over at WDW?

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started
    What would be great is to get a second gate so it is not just a dead end. Maybe expand back a lil bit more and add in the Mickeys Philharmagic Theater in between the 5 and dime and City Hall. But they have no extra room behind Toon Town it is dead smack against parade buildings and rehersal halls.

I would love to see Duckberg!!! But think of how many kids have no idea whos lil roller coaster that is. Just think of how many kids have no clue about Duckberg. I have always been a fan of the old stuff but most kids now a days don't know any Disney movie before Toy Story.

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Quote Originally Posted by mistyisjafo
    Since I associate Toontown with meeting Mickey & Minney, I think Toontown needs Mickey related rides. I think those buildings that make noises are pretty lame too.

Someone please explain to me Duckburg? Is that over at WDW?
    I tend to associate Toontown with the concept first show in the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit. The buildings that make noises were in that movie so it's expected for me, it really adds some life to the area I think

WDW has Mickey's Toontown Fair which is comprised mostly of tents and Goofy's Barnstormer (much like our Gagets Go Coaster) WDW's Toontown is probably the worst themed of em all

Anywho Duckburg is the town Scrooge McDuck lives in, he and the newphews were the stars of the old TVshow on the Disney Afternoon called Duck Tales, it is a pretty classic show remebered by alot of people simply because it wasn't limited by Eisners genious rule of no matter how successfull a program is it must be ended after 65 eps (that rule makes most Disney cartoon series seem short, repetitive and makes them generaly unmemorable)

Duckburg is basicaly a large cartoon city and it's one real landmark would be Scrooges moneybin ad the top of a hill (if I remeber correctly) were Scrooge stores all of his money of course (people in the show would try to steal it and Scrooge and his Nephews would outsmart them and go on adventures, as well as swim in the money )

artisticly Duckburg would match Toontown rather well

as far as kids remebering it goes, Does Ducktales get reruns on Toon Disney? I do know more people remeber it then Rescue Rangers (what Gagets Go Coaster is based on) mostly because it lasted many more seasons then Rescue Rangers did ((is it just me or did the Rescue Rangers plane continously get downgraded throughout that whole show ))

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Jspider
    I tend to associate Toontown with the concept first show in the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit. The buildings that make noises were in that movie so it's expected for me, it really adds some life to the area I think
    Something which would be easy to replicate and bring over would be a replica of the Acme factory, which exists/existed in Disney/MGM. Talking boxes and sounds, and the like. You'd be able to get out of the sun, too, and they could sell just as much merchandise there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wotan
    Something which would be easy to replicate and bring over would be a replica of the Acme factory, which exists/existed in Disney/MGM. Talking boxes and sounds, and the like. You'd be able to get out of the sun, too, and they could sell just as much merchandise there.
    yeah I remeber that

I once thought they should bring that over to DSP before it turned out that their Toontown would not have any actual toon themeing... or toons

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12