Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Curiouser and Curiouser

Disneyland Big Figs

Anyone else a fan of the Big Figs? If so which ones do you have/ want? I have the Fantasyland one? Anyone have a list of them?

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

Re: Disneyland Big Figs

I have the original Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck ones , and the Bandleader Mickey one, I love them. My next wish list one is the Electrical Light Parade Lightening Bug.

My partner is really into the Evil Queen, I love Tiki stuff, so for our birthdays we switched off and got each other the Evil Queen and the Tiki Room ones! I'm really tempted to get the Stitch one, too!

• Puppy Cuddles

You totally have the big fig that I want! When I first saw the Fantasyland one, Toad Hall was facing out and I'm an uber Toad fan, so I wanted it. Then like two months later, I figured out is was the whole thing...oh I was even more excited and covetous. I also really like the Tiki Room big fig.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• Minion

I have Goofy sitting, resting back on his hands (you should have seen my husband trying to carry that HUGE box down Main Street) and Donald in a classic pose. I love them. I always get comments on them when people visit.

• Minion

i bought the tink one where she's sitting on the thimble . . . im saving for the one where she's in the lantern right now

i love them!!

• done

Quote Originally Posted by DISNEYJUNKIE
    I have the original Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck ones , and the Bandleader Mickey one, I love them. My next wish list one is the Electrical Light Parade Lightening Bug.
    We were surprised to see the Lightning Bug at Disneyana on Sunday. We bought that when it was available through disneydirect.com. My husband loves that one.

My favorite big fig is a penguin from Mary Poppins. He's carrying a tray with one flipper and a menu tucked under the other flipper. He's the only big fig we have that's out on display.

• Minion

Lightning bug figurine is awesome!!! It goes nice with the old WDCC figurine set

• Newbie.

Anyone have pics of their figs? I know they're probably on the Disney.com website, but it would be nice to see how you displayed it/them in you home? Anyone?
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

I have jack, sally, oggie boogie , lock, shock and barrel

I want the lilo , and tinkerbell
    Are we there Yet? :devil:

• no flash photography...

I ahve heard of these, but have never seen them. Where are they in the parks and how big is a big fig?

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    I ahve heard of these, but have never seen them. Where are they in the parks and how big is a big fig?
    They're about 1-2 feet tall depending on the figurine and you can find them in Disneyana, Off the Page, and the World of Disney store. I have the Evil Queen and she is so cool. Someday I'd like to get one of the Mickey ones, but I'm just not sure where I'd put it!

• Travel-Sized Guardian

I haven't gotten any yet...but I'm heavily considering getting the Hatbox Ghost one. As soon as I can figure out where i can PUT him. :P I'm also hoping they'll make a Mushu one eventually.

• LoisAlene

Quote Originally Posted by Goin2DL
    I have Goofy sitting, resting back on his hands (you should have seen my husband trying to carry that HUGE box down Main Street)
    Um, did you know that Disney will ship your purchase directly to your home? It really gave me peace of mind sending Christmas ornaments home that way. It's insured and guarenteed to arrive at your home unbroken.

Where do you find these BigFigs? Anyone have a picture or a link to post?

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

• done

Quote Originally Posted by Momzilla59
    Um, did you know that Disney will ship your purchase directly to your home? It really gave me peace of mind sending Christmas ornaments home that way. It's insured and guarenteed to arrive at your home unbroken.
    Except that given the weight of a big fig, shipping and handling will cost a bundle. If you live far away anyway, then you don't really have a choice, but if you live anywhere locally, taking it home yourself makes sense to me. They CMs are pretty good at making "handles" out of the merchandise bags. The last time we got a bigger box that would have been really difficult for my husband to handle alone, we just each carried one handle.

Here's a link to the big figs that are available through disneydirect.com. A few of them, like the lightning bug, Mickey at Disneyland and Pluto, are all currently available at the resort as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast