Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 243
  1. #196

    • me
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    i was hoping you would tell me
    Posts
    89

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Ok, so if Eisner dosen't hear a random boo from the back that will suck for the guy who booed

    But what if instead of everyone beeing silent, WE ALL BOO!!!!!! It'll be great and the point will get across and we will all laugh and go ride the not so new Space Mountain.
    help save Uncle Walts legacy!!

    "God created man becuase he was dissapointed in the monkey"-Mark Twain

  2. #197

    • Behind the refurb walls..
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,115
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Hahaha it's amazing how when someone like Disneykat even says someones being immature, and that person can't accept it so that person calls her immature for saying that he's immature... It's like a comedy! A soap opera!

    The days of our mice chat!






    ~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

  3. #198

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lakewood, California, United States
    Posts
    4,540

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Quote Originally Posted by cstephens
    Yes, I do think it was incredibly rude and immature of them.


    And no, there's really nothing we can about those who can't find a more mature way of expressing their dissatisfaction than booing, and yes, they're free to express their opinion in that particular fashion. But I'm also free to express my opinion of their opinion by telling them they're idiots if the booing people happen to be within earshot of me.
    And I'd say an idiot would rant and rave about Eisner on a board but when they have a genuine opportunity to let him know what they think as a Disney fan, they choose to clap or be silent... Eisner doesn't care about you.

    The whole "mature" issue is a joke. I'm a VERY mature person, and me boiing isn't going to instantly make me a jerk, or lower my I.Q. And just because you choose not to doesn't make you a model citizen. Hearing boos will not ruin your day, it doesn't "disrespect Disneyland", or Walt. It disrespects Eisner, and I have no problem disrespecting a CEO that disrespects his own employees by calling them monkeys...

    If someone could provide a more powerful way to protest him without booing, I'm all for it, but since there isn't one, I think I'll boo. So yes you have the right to state your opinion and think of me or anyone else who boos as immature or childish or selfish or whatever. It makes you just as silly for judging my entire character based on a verbal response to a tyrant.

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneySavor
    -Booing's effectiveness: It's really pointless to boo at the ceremonies. I was there on the 5th in a prime spot near the front. None of the people there booed that I could hear. If the booing was occurring at the sides and back of the Plaza, there was no way Eisner could hear it while making his speech.
    Eisner was actually booed TWICE during the May 5th event. The first time was absolutely brutal though. I was about 3 people behind the front of the middle turnstile and Eisner with tons of cameras from stations around the world came out with Mickey, Goofy, and tons of other characters to welcome the first guest into Disneyland. All of the May 5th guests were lined up in the esplanade, and when he walked out, everyone let him have it. It was deafening and he was within spitting distance of me. Believe me when I say it was VERY effective the first time. As for the ceremony in front of the castle, they turned up the music so I don't know about that...

  4. #199

    • me
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    i was hoping you would tell me
    Posts
    89

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    ^ im with soulquarian,

    and once again the truth is when you get home from celebrating and amazing time you once again had at the land and glad you rode space mountain again and just enjoyed yourself, not once will you say to yourself that those booing imature people really pissed me off and just ruined my trip, because if you do say that you missed the whole point of the magical disneyland and you got hung up on one insinted that you will admit is funny and then you just may regret not joining in and giving the cynical arse hole what he deserves for destroying the hope that once filled the magical walkways, halls, and rides that you just enjoyed and glad that matt and the new TDA moved in to make things diffrent. And who knows maybe a little boo might escape your mouth before that night is over.
    help save Uncle Walts legacy!!

    "God created man becuase he was dissapointed in the monkey"-Mark Twain

  5. #200

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    12.5 minutes from Disneyland
    Posts
    14,009
    Blog Entries
    9

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tui
    I swear to God, the next person who tries to bring this thread back on topic, is going to get punched in the face.
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm blocked out for the 17th, but now I'm planning to loiter on Ball Rd until I see Eisner's motorcade! And I'm going to BOO like there's no tomorrow!

    Can we boo him before he even gets into Disneyland?

    BOOOOOOOOO!!!

    EISNER SUCKS!!
    EISNER SUCKS!!

    WE WANT ROY!!
    WE WANT ROY!!

    I'M IMMATURE!!
    I'M IMMATURE!!

    (Give me some of those eggs, baby, cause I'm throwin 'em!)

  6. #201

    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Posts
    6,270

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Well, I won't boo unless someone applauds him, because applauding the man is just ruining the my magic of the day, just as my booing would ruin it for others.

    So, here I am - Selfish, Offensive, Immature, Childish, Rude, Classless, Obnoxious, Redneck and Unethical, et al.

    Those who choose to applaud are probably just nice everyday people, unlike me, who deserves to be labelled for just voicing her opinion.

    Hey, Tui - pass the popcorn and red vines - there's no room left for my big butt in that label anyway, so I might as well indulge!

  7. #202

    • me
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    i was hoping you would tell me
    Posts
    89

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    im with disneyphile if anyone applauds him i will not only boo Eisner but also the morons applauding Eisner. If you have the urge to be polite because for some odd reason you don't know jack about the man then just be silent and let us booers take care of the situation
    help save Uncle Walts legacy!!

    "God created man becuase he was dissapointed in the monkey"-Mark Twain

  8. #203

    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Posts
    6,270

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Quote Originally Posted by disNeytEen
    im with disneyphile if anyone applauds him i will not only boo Eisner but also the morons applauding Eisner.
    Um, except I'm being sarcastic, mostly. If people want to applaud, I'm just fine with that, just as I am with booing.

  9. #204

    • Behind the refurb walls..
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,115
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Mmm Let's all indulge in cupcakes






    ~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

  10. #205

    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Posts
    6,270

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan-500
    Mmm Let's all indulge in cupcakes
    Hey - something just occurred to me - they're giving out ammo to throw at Eisner!

    (Just kidding.)

    Gimme a cupcake! With extra frosting! Yummy!!!!

  11. #206

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    17,659
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    I think Eisner needs to get booed because he has to know that we are dis-satisfied with him and no one else. So there fore he won't be able to point the finger at anyone else. Eisner should not even be at Disneyland on the 17th no matter what position he holds at Disney. Roy Disney should be the one taking Eisners place on the 17th. After all Eisner is a CEO and CEO's do not care about the quality of the companies products or employees, the care about the money. Roy is not like that. I think it will be disrespectful to even hear eisner give a phony speech about Disneyland on the 17th because I bet he will not mean a word he says.

  12. #207

    • is FIERCE!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    somewhere Major
    Posts
    8,004
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    I am amused by the fact that you think Eisner is going to be hurt if he gets booed- or they he will care that you all "let him have it"

    He has millions of dollars worth of stock options in the company- I seriously doubt he cares what you think about him. He is leaving soon.

    The shareholders told him what they thought of him 2 years ago- their votes rang much louder and were much more effective than all the boos you can muster
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!



    Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

    DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.


  13. #208

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    17,659
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    But I am still interested in reading news about the activities on July 17 and possibly seeing pictures.

  14. #209

    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Posts
    6,270

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    I think it will be disrespectful to even hear eisner give a phony speech about Disneyland on the 17th because I bet he will not mean a word he says.
    Exactly my thoughts too.

  15. #210

    • Man O Lantern
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    It's fall, ya'll!
    Posts
    8,484

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Um. I won't boo. But that's because I don't know or understand or CARE why anyone hates Eisner so much.

    <-------Me. Eating cake and enjoying the Happiest Place on Earth on its 50th birthday.

Similar Threads

  1. What bad guys would you like to become good guys
    By Sora in forum Kingdom Hearts Series
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 01:05 PM
  2. What is Eisner Doing Now?
    By Wanda Woman in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 11:26 PM
  3. Anyone ever seen this Eisner quote before?
    By MickeyMania in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 04:29 PM
  4. Michael Eisner/What is this guys problem?
    By wem1985 in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-14-2005, 08:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •