Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

• no flash photography...

Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

I would think because it's rude and immature....

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

Know matter how bad someone can be, if you boo him, your reaching down to their level. Your stooping low. Even if he did some bad, he also did some good. No one deserves it, he's still a human being. Your there to celebrate one of the happiest places on earth, by you booing, you will be ruining the celebration for many of the audience. They are there to have fun, and then you would go in and damper it. This isn't wrestling, or a rock concert. This is a birthday party! When you go to a birthday, and someone you dislike makes a speech at it, you don't go booing him. If you don't like him fine, but theres many other and better ways of expressing it!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

I think we should organize some silence. During the week before the 17th we should spread the word to everyone possible to keep silent before, during, and after Eisner speaks.

Go ahead and boooo make a jerk outa yourself and make the rest of the disney fans look bad. Who cares if it ruins the event for other people right?

Make you wonder why CM's hate passholders.....

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by ZedIzDead
    Go ahead and boooo make a jerk outa yourself and make the rest of the disney fans look bad. Who cares if it ruins the event for other people right?

Make you wonder why CM's hate passholders.....
    That's your opinion! It's not mine.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by DL_CRAZE
    When I'm there, I'm gonna boo the hell out of Eisner. I boo people I do not like and Eisner is at the top of the list. I mean, look at what he has done and you guys can't show the emotion that you feel towards him. Just like when I go to a Dodgers game, I boo whatever team is against the. Whenever I go to a wrestling event, I boo the guy with the totally big ego. I know if yo go to those things to, you would do the same. I dont really know why you guys are afraid to do it. You wont lose any respect, youre just showing him that he has done a terrible job with Disney. I know most of you micechatters do not respect what Eisner has done to the Disney company and Disneyland. So what can you do? BOO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please, You know he deserves it.
    Wow, you seriously need a lesson in how to hold yourself in public. Yeah, people boo at wrestling events and look at the majority of people who go to those: Maladjusted, beer bellied, inbred rednecks (I happen to like wrestling, but those are usually the fans it attracts.) By booing Eisner, you are not showing your disrespect for Eisner, you are giving US a bad name. I mean all of us internet groups who research and talk about Disney. The higher ups at Disney won't listen to what people on the internet are posting if they think that we are a bunch of maladjusted retards who have nothing better to do than heckle Eisner. Plus, it just shows a whole lot of immaturity on your part if you are willing to do that.

What if I went to your job everyday and booed you, you wouldn't like it too much. As someone who speaks in front of public at least ten times a day and someone who gets booed at least once a day, I take alot of offense who find this as a "mature" outlet for their anger or dissapoinment. Seriously dude, grow up.

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by THE BOB
    Seriously dude, grow up.
    What he said!!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

I wouldn't boo him because if I got up in front of people like that I would feel awful if they started booing. I couldn't do that to someone.

I also don't think it is polite to boo people in a setting like that.
    You're Alive
    Well it's only
    Fallen frames
    They've told me

• Minion

By booing Eisner what does it really accomplish...It's not going to fix any of his questionable decisions...My advice save your breath and don't waste it on Eisner

• Hooterville, USA

Wow, you seriously need a lesson in how to hold yourself in public. Yeah, people boo at wrestling events and look at the majority of people who go to those: Maladjusted, beer bellied, inbred rednecks (I happen to like wrestling, but those are usually the fans it attracts.) By booing Eisner, you are not showing your disrespect for Eisner, you are giving US a bad name. I mean all of us internet groups who research and talk about Disney. The higher ups at Disney won't listen to what people on the internet are posting if they think that we are a bunch of maladjusted retards who have nothing better to do than heckle Eisner. Plus, it just shows a whole lot of immaturity on your part if you are willing to do that.

What if I went to your job everyday and booed you, you wouldn't like it too much. As someone who speaks in front of public at least ten times a day and someone who gets booed at least once a day, I take alot of offense who find this as a "mature" outlet for their anger or dissapoinment. Seriously dude, grow up.
    Boo boo boo boo boo boo. No one is giving you a bad name. We have a right to express our feelings. If you want to do it in silence, so be it. We choose to do it our way. They are both expressions of dissatisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMania
    This is not a rock concert or a professional wrestling event. That's why I'm against booing. It lacks class. Many years ago, people stopped throwing fruit for the same reason.
    Did'nt the French throw fruit at Eisner at the grand opening of Euro Disney?

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas
    Boo boo boo boo boo boo. No one is giving you a bad name. We have a right to express our feelings. If you want to do it in silence, so be it. We choose to do it our way. They are both expressions of dissatisfaction.
    See my point about maturity.

• Hooterville, USA

Nope, maybe I was too tired from booing to "get" it!

• Hooterville, USA

Who made you the Boo Police anyways?

• Sock Puppet

Listen, I don't feel like stooping to anybodys level today. I just don't feel like booing is the most mature way to protest and makes the whole internet community look bad. But if you want to do, it's not my job to stop you. But I got mad when you posted a reply at my expense showing just what kind of people the booers are.

But like I said have fun. I'm not going to argue this point any further, god knows it's not going to go anywhere.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast