Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

• Hooterville, USA

Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

<<Yeah, people boo at wrestling events and look at the majority of people who go to those: Maladjusted, beer bellied, inbred rednecks (I happen to like wrestling, but those are usually the fans it attracts.)>>

You wrote this, and then called me immature?

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Minion

I say boo him. Me booing Eisner can not "bring me down to his level". I never fired a whole department of artists because I felt that kids wouldn't like what they're doing anymore...

I'm sure if they were there, they'd boo him too. And if 5 or seconds of booing is going to absolutely ruin the 17th, then you have a mighty low tolerance level! I'd hate to see you when the crowds start acting up...

It's not about being "polite". You can write as many letter to Disney as you want, and Eisner will never read them, but for 5 seconds, he'll know exactly what I think of him and what he's done. And besides, I've seen more immature things at micechat meets than booing Eisner...

If by some chance you could get all 60,000 ish people to not clap when Eisner came up, that'd be awesome. Seeing how that's impossible, I think I'll boo. In fact, it'd be even MORE funny if it was dead silent and someone booed him from the back of the crowd!

Quote Originally Posted by Tui
    we should rename him something more sinister like..

Darth FIEND!
    How about Darth Hideous?

• Official MC Thread Killer

I may not like Eisner very much, but there is no reason to boo. It shows no maturity at all. I'm a bit shocked actually that some of the people on these boards would do such a thing...
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

• Puppy Cuddles

Where's Tui with that popcorn? I was wondering what the next argument was going to be about! In this corner those who call a universal symbol of dissatisfaction immature! In this corner, those who want to make some guy they've never met feel bad! Remember, no cheap shots and you will be separated if you start grappling. Now knock gloves, go to your corners and come out at the bell.

DING!
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas
    <<Yeah, people boo at wrestling events and look at the majority of people who go to those: Maladjusted, beer bellied, inbred rednecks (I happen to like wrestling, but those are usually the fans it attracts.)>>

You wrote this, and then called me immature?
    I'm not going to fight with you over this. If it makes you feel better: YOU WIN!

• Newbie.

I may not respect the man, but I would never boo him. Thank goodness he's on his way out.
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries

I guess again that most of you are too young to remeber, but it was Eisner that came in and saved Disney, When Roy brought him on board, stock was at 9 dollars a share and the old men runnig the company had no vision or direction. The company was about to be sold to the highest bidder and they were going to break the company off in little pieces. Think of all the things we would not have had the studios and what Disneyland would be like if someone like Six Flags bought it.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by KoH
    I guess again that most of you are too young to remeber, but it was Eisner that came in and saved Disney, When Roy brought him on board, stock was at 9 dollars a share and the old men runnig the company had no vision or direction. The company was about to be sold to the highest bidder and they were going to break the company off in little pieces. Think of all the things we would not have had the studios and what Disneyland would be like if someone like Six Flags bought it.
    ::Puts Eisner's doings on a scale...::

Bad outweighs good so.... BOO!

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by THE BOB
    I'm not going to fight with you over this. If it makes you feel better: YOU WIN!
    This was never about who wins or loses. This is about people showing displeasure with Eisner. If you don't like booing, great. But don't ridicule others. I wouldn't call you immature if you chose to applaud him. I want the same courtesy.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

If one can't find anything better to do at Disneyland then to purposefully attend a ceremony where one plans to booo someone at that event then maybe one should find a hobby or something and leave Disneyland to those who are at least planning on being happy at the happiest place on Earth...........

.............or go, booo, ruin everyones good time, and come away congratualating yourself on accomplishing a new height in selfishness
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff
    If one can't find anything better to do at Disneyland then to purposefully attend a ceremony where one plans to booo someone at that event then maybe one should find a hobby or something and leave Disneyland to those who are at least planning on being happy at the happiest place on Earth...........

.............or go, booo, ruin everyones good time, and come away congratualating yourself on accomplishing a new height in selfishness
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

Well, many people feel different about this subject, it doesnt change my mind. It is just an emotion that I will express and many others like they did on the 5th. I express myself whenever I can and I would like to express my dislike for this man, I know I won't be alone. Being silent is an emotion as well, but you know that you still dislike him just like me. So whether it be clapping, hissing, being silent or booing, it is still showing how we feel towards this man and each of these are normal and not as immature as you depict it to be. Michael Eisner is a celebrity like all the others and people boo actors, they boo sports athletes, and they boo big corporates like Eisner every single day. If some of you think it's only rednecks and drunks that boo, your'e wrong, people that boo are regular people just like you or me.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff

This is ridiculous. There are so many things that can go wrong at Disneyland on the 50th. The crowds will be huge, people will be arguing and fighting as a result. The firworks will be impossible to see. Lines for attractions will be long. Bratty annoying kids will be cry and whine. Teenagers will be causing trouble. Rides could shut down...

And you're complaining about a verbal boo? Please...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

the M.E. has only been focussing on purchases for his own egotistical reasons. He really didn't care about the Disney Company at all. The animation department is now in ruins, as are many of the "relationships" Eisner forged when he and Wells were brought in together. Since Wells passing Eisner has shown what he his true vision is, and it has been ugly. This man's true colors have shown for over 10 years, and it is has been pure disrepect for the Disney Company. Eisner doesn't deserve the respect of Disney fans on May 5, on July 17 or any other day he hold the Disney company hostage under his own egotistical reign. And we should all be free to express our opinion of him. Being silent accomplishes nothing.

And I find it rather interesting that the in the 2 topics, one for praising Eisner, and the other for Booing Eisner, posts have been made in the praising Eisner thread, but nothing good is being said of Eisner, in fact it's been quite the opposite. But in the "Booing Eisner" thread, no one else has joined in the booing.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast