Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 243
  1. #91

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    387

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Quote Originally Posted by disNeytEen
    maybe a comparision but it did get my point across eh?
    Not to me, but that's cool, I'm a stubborn sort.

  2. #92

    • Puppy Cuddles
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Probably in my room...
    Posts
    860

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Quote Originally Posted by THE BOB
    Still, a rather harsh comparrison, no?
    I caught that too. I figured it was just hyperbole and in that situation it's excusable because very loosely, there is a sort of pattern. I doubt they were actually accusing Eisner of murdering his animators.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

  3. #93

    • me
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    i was hoping you would tell me
    Posts
    89

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZedIzDead
    Sorry I wont be there. I'll have to listen to the booing on tape. And you just proved my point.

    Your point that i dissrespect Disneyland really.........why dont you point that one out to me reall quick because i didn't know i ever said that i was booing at Disneyland i was walking right up to the statue of walt and mickey and booing it in the face. Maybe my five seconds of childish booing will break the hearts of the parents standing around, but i highly doubt that later when they are riding a ride they will say......you know what im just not in to this since they booed Eisner honey, kids, lets just go home ok........i'll be waiting for that
    help save Uncle Walts legacy!!

    "God created man becuase he was dissapointed in the monkey"-Mark Twain

  4. #94

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    497

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Another thing. Don't dis Al Swearingion (sp?) He's da MAN!


  5. #95

    • me
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    i was hoping you would tell me
    Posts
    89

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Quote Originally Posted by Small Panda After All
    I caught that too. I figured it was just hyperbole and in that situation it's excusable because very loosely, there is a sort of pattern. I doubt they were actually accusing Eisner of murdering his animators.
    ok my bad i fixed it its done
    help save Uncle Walts legacy!!

    "God created man becuase he was dissapointed in the monkey"-Mark Twain

  6. #96

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    497

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Oh well gotta jam. Not much else to say this point. Have a good time and do us pass holders proud.


  7. #97

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    387

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Well, to add to my points already stated. I know if I went there on July 17th and booed the man and someone recognized me as a castmember my job would be at Jeoparody and I would most likely lose it. Because at least Disney execs. and mostly everyone employed by Disney sees booing any one individual of it's company of disrespect to the park and I'm pretty sure it is looked down on as rude behavior by almost any one who works in the park.

  8. #98

    • Puppy Cuddles
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Probably in my room...
    Posts
    860

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Quote Originally Posted by disNeytEen
    ok my bad i fixed it its done
    I was actually agreeing with you. THe pattern is there, just not on the same extreme level. Hakuna Matata from me!
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

  9. #99

    • me
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    i was hoping you would tell me
    Posts
    89

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Quote Originally Posted by THE BOB
    Well, to add to my points already stated. I know if I went there on July 17th and booed the man and someone recognized me as a castmember my job would be at Jeoparody and I would most likely lose it. Because at least Disney execs. and mostly everyone employed by Disney sees booing any one individual of it's company of disrespect to the park and I'm pretty sure it is looked down on as rude behavior by almost any one who works in the park.
    And all im saying is yes to some booing in is natural state is disrespectful and maybe the man should be laid down quitely but IMHO you just don't destroy a park and its value and get a peacefull dismisal and i want my opinion of this man heard and if you don't want yours that is understandable and all i want is for people to hear what i have to say and say "he's right, but i however will stay silent."
    help save Uncle Walts legacy!!

    "God created man becuase he was dissapointed in the monkey"-Mark Twain

  10. #100

    • Hooterville, USA
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Haney House
    Posts
    10,135

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Quote Originally Posted by THE BOB
    Well, to add to my points already stated. I know if I went there on July 17th and booed the man and someone recognized me as a castmember my job would be at Jeoparody and I would most likely lose it. Because at least Disney execs. and mostly everyone employed by Disney sees booing any one individual of it's company of disrespect to the park and I'm pretty sure it is looked down on as rude behavior by almost any one who works in the park.
    C'mon "The Bob", come over to the dark side. We will accept you with open arms.


    This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

  11. #101

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    497

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    all i want is for people to hear what i have to say
    That says it all. Ok for real, I'm outa here. Have a good 4th of July!


  12. #102

    • me
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    i was hoping you would tell me
    Posts
    89

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZedIzDead
    That says it all. Ok for real, I'm outa here. Have a good 4th of July!
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I tell you what never, ever,ever,ever,ever,ever in your life must your opinin be heard because gosh damnit that is down right selfish and you my friend are unamerican if i ever catch you speaking your opinioin
    help save Uncle Walts legacy!!

    "God created man becuase he was dissapointed in the monkey"-Mark Twain

  13. #103

    • And they call me Mad!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Your Mind
    Posts
    10,962
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    *walks in with popcorn*

    am I too late for the show?
    What an idiot....

    Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.


  14. #104

    • me
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    i was hoping you would tell me
    Posts
    89

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    no, no, no stay im sure Zed is going to come back with more selfish talk of what not and disrespectin DL and all that go ahead sitdown stay for a while
    help save Uncle Walts legacy!!

    "God created man becuase he was dissapointed in the monkey"-Mark Twain

  15. #105

    • And they call me Mad!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Your Mind
    Posts
    10,962
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Why don't you guys want to Boo Eisner on the 17th?

    oh its getting personal!

    *sits down*
    What an idiot....

    Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.


Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What bad guys would you like to become good guys
    By Sora in forum Kingdom Hearts Series
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 01:05 PM
  2. What is Eisner Doing Now?
    By Wanda Woman in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 11:26 PM
  3. Anyone ever seen this Eisner quote before?
    By MickeyMania in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 04:29 PM
  4. Michael Eisner/What is this guys problem?
    By wem1985 in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-14-2005, 08:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •