Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• the subs were cool maan

Main Street, Not Disney, Main Street Electrical Parade

I know they have it in DCA bc no one likes DCA and everyone likes the parade, but shouldnt they put it back where it belongs? It has zer0 to do with cali anyways.....why not swap it w/ the parade of dreams? Why even have it in DCA to begin with other then the crowd likes it so they go to DCA? They might as well take out the castle & space mountain and rebuild space mountain over Screamin' and put the castle over the golden gate bridge.....

BRING THE MSEP TO ITS RIGHTFULL PLACE MAAN!

• Minion

Re: Main Street, Not Disney, Main Street Electrical Parade

Wow - - when I hear that cut from the Main Street Electrical Parade soundtrack during the fireworks show, I get goosebumps. That music, that parade - - belongs on Main Street, by the castle, in Disneyland. They should bring it back where it belongs.

I won't watch it in DCA.

• no flash photography...

main street is to small and cramped...I like the electric parade at DCA. There's more space to view it without being crammed into a crowd like a sardine and not just because DCA doesn't pull in the crowds, but because the streets and walkways a wider to accomdate people.. please leave it in DCA...

• People move me

In Disney's words, "It's a California classic!" I saw it at DCA and loved it. I mean they turn off the ligts in the park anyhow, I just imagineer Im at the Big D At least it's not lost forever like the people mover or inner space...
    Dont be frightend, I'm just a friendly Monster....

• Newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by mp3piratesavvy
    I know they have it in DCA bc no one likes DCA and everyone likes the parade, but shouldnt they put it back where it belongs? It has zer0 to do with cali anyways.....why not swap it w/ the parade of dreams? Why even have it in DCA to begin with other then the crowd likes it so they go to DCA? They might as well take out the castle & space mountain and rebuild space mountain over Screamin' and put the castle over the golden gate bridge.....

BRING THE MSEP TO ITS RIGHTFULL PLACE MAAN!
    If you take out the Main Street Electrical Parade, attendence at DCA would drop to what, 0?
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

I know they have it in DCA bc no one likes DCA and everyone likes the parade, but shouldnt they put it back where it belongs?
    Not only do I like dca, but I like the parade IN dca! So there! The fact that SOME people won't watch it in DCA makes it all that much better

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by EpTxGuy
    If you take out the Main Street Electrical Parade, attendence at DCA would drop to what, 0?
    Exactly!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Minion

I'm just happy its back in california after a 4-5 year hiatus as it toured the various other themeparks. However I do wish that when the parade was returned to California that they brought back ALL the floats. I noticed that the Pleasure Island Floats and the Dwarf mine floats were missing the when I saw it... Also in my opinion the open aired atmosphere of DCA in my opinion dwarfs the parade, which why I could only hope they return it to DL

Quote Originally Posted by MSEPForever
    Also in my opinion the open aired atmosphere of DCA in my opinion dwarfs the parade, which why I could only hope they return it to DL
    I think it enhances it. I rarely watch any shows at Dl, because I ahte being jammed up in a crowd of people so tight that i acn't move if I wanted to. The only place DCA gets crowded is around GRR and I haven't figuredout why everyone stops there looking los at and confused yet, It like adventureland in DL...everyine just stops and has a blank look on their faces...LOL

• Minion

Oh i was referring to the buildings since the MS buildings arent built to scale and are considerably smaller than the structures at DCA. thus the MS floats seem so much bigger and grander in my opinion... but I would agree that the cramped quarters is a down side

Quote Originally Posted by MSEPForever
    I'm just happy its back in california after a 4-5 year hiatus as it toured the various other themeparks.
    Agreed . Especially after all the talk about it leaving Cali for good

Its like saying, "hey lets take the sub ride and transplant it in DCA's Paradise Pier Lagoon"

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

It doesn't have much to do with the california theme correct? So what does it have to do with the main street, small world plaza area theme? Nothing aswell. Don't go on with themes, cause it can't pass with this parade. Also, if you move it to dl then heres what you have, a Mush of Parade of dreams, MSEP, Fantasmic, and remember.... Yeah dl has enough night time stuff right now, Bring MSEP there and it would be impossible to move!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by mp3piratesavvy
    Its like saying, "hey lets take the sub ride and transplant it in DCA's Paradise Pier Lagoon"
    that would be so cool..

Quote Originally Posted by Evan-500
    It doesn't have much to do with the california theme correct? So what does it have to do with the main street, small world plaza area theme? Nothing aswell. Don't go on with themes, cause it can't pass with this parade. Also, if you move it to dl then heres what you have, a Mush of Parade of dreams, MSEP, Fantasmic, and remember.... Yeah dl has enough night time stuff right now, Bring MSEP there and it would be impossible to move!
    thats why we take the parade of dreams to DCA, and/or fantasmic and put it in that fat paradise pier lagoon. That will bring up attendence, since they'res more people watching fantasmic then there are in DCA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast